You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

West Ham (A) - Sat 27th Apr 2024 (12: 30pm)

Trumo

40 minutes ago, waddy78 said:

Ther was a few rumours floating about on twitter (I know it's shite) that Alisson has said he wants to leave in the summer, I hope to fuck it Bullshit to be honest we will probably hear loads of these type stories over the next few weeks.

I used to think he was the best goalie in the world. I'm not even sure he's the best goalie at Liverpool anymore.

1 minute ago, Code said:

Its  absolutely not, its been a shocking display of football so far, obviously not unexpected with Salah on the bench. 

So  now you  more than Klopp yeah , I'm just surprised you weren't on the shortlist for the managers job .

The owners missed a trick there 

Pathetic again. I had low expectations for today and they've somehow managed to fail to even reach them. It will be a really impressive achievement to lose to a team who for 40 odd minutes looked like they just wanted the game to be over so they could get on with the rest of their weekend.

I feel stupid for ever having belief in this team. What a bunch of completely gutless cowardly losers. 

2 minutes ago, Red Phoenix said:

I hope Bajcetic is subbed on shortly, have got a feeling Endo could see red if he's not extra careful. Mo too so we maybe have a better chance of scoring.

Have you watched Salah lately?

It’s all just so predictable.  Everything slow, safe and ponderous so the game becomes too easy.  Cunt right back hides from the young centre back who is making a habit of playing risky passes out when the games gets too easy.  Young centre back gives a chance away doing the stupid pass instead of going long and we nearly concede.  The following corner the goal goes in.

We don’t have a plan again.  It seems like Klopps dropped some obvious hints to Trent that he needs to go wide occasionally as he seems to be doing it.  He’s still going inside 80% of the time though to play some bounce back passes to the centre halves.  We absolutely need him to be doing that because it creates so many chances you see.

It’s funny how often we are trying to play through the lines passes in the middle of the pitch like we are desperate to do it all the time and they never fucking lead to anything even on the odd occasion they get through,  we are absolutely floored confidence wise because of game after game of playing this absolutely shite way.

It’s not Trent’s fault on the corner but look at the state of him again.  Absolute cunt of a footballer.

3 minutes ago, 3 Stacks said:

City almost never have a similar 11. 

'City' really?.... don't make anywhere near the amount of changes we do and the drop off in quality is nowhere near as steep.

5 v fulham

6 v the shite

5 again today

It is a big problem.

Shit defending aside I thought we were ok, slow in the build up again but marginally better than recent performances.  Would be interesting to know our points per game when Elliot starts, in my mind it has to be around zero, absolute fucking waste of space