You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Everton (A) - Wed 24th Apr 2024 (8:00pm)

Trumo

Two options tomorrow in Jota's absence, either Salah through the middle or Nunez out wide (with Gakpo in the middle). Not either player's natural position but they've been terrible in their natural positions recently so let's see if they can do a job from elsewhere. It's not like they've not played there before in spells and both have done okay.

edit - or just play Danns

32 minutes ago, Moo said:

Two options tomorrow in Jota's absence, either Salah through the middle or Nunez out wide (with Gakpo in the middle). Not either player's natural position but they've been terrible in their natural positions recently so let's see if they can do a job from elsewhere. It's not like they've not played there before in spells and both have done okay.

edit - or just play Danns

Is Diaz injured as well? I'd play Salah - Gakpo - Diaz but I think Nunez will play in place of Gakpo.

4 minutes ago, Smell The Glove said:

Is Diaz injured as well? I'd play Salah - Gakpo - Diaz but I think Nunez will play in place of Gakpo.

Diaz - not as far as I know, but there's time yet. In an ideal world neither Salah nor Nunez starts at the moment but we'll need one of them to make up the three, unless we take the plunge with Danns.

3 hours ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

It's hard to tell round here, but... you are both joking? Right?

3 hours ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

I’m not saying be ruthless and bin them. Im saying both players fitness records are more than suspect. Is that wrong.

1 hour ago, Moo said:

Diaz - not as far as I know, but there's time yet. In an ideal world neither Salah nor Nunez starts at the moment but we'll need one of them to make up the three, unless we take the plunge with Danns.

I think we still need one of Salah or Nunez to have a player that can create chances on their own. I wouldn't start them both, though.

7 hours ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

Nope. What's the fucking point of a good player when he's never fucking available for selection. I have no time for players who can't stay fit. waste of fucking money & space.

13 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

No Nunez No Party 

And no mind numbing decision making or constant brain dead offside manoeuvres. He may well play and do well , but I fucking doubt it.

Happy to be proved wrong .

9 hours ago, George Costanza said:

Nope. What's the fucking point of a good player when he's never fucking available for selection. I have no time for players who can't stay fit. waste of fucking money & space.

What's the point of a world class finisher if he can't withstand people falling on his knee?

I'm on a river cruise in Holland with 50/ 50 WiFi and no sport TV.  Doubt I'll be able to go ashore tonight either. First I'll see of this is a recorded MOTD when I'm back Friday night. This is  what happens when a woman plans the holidays. 

Just fuck'em sideways Reds.

Ali Trent Konate Virgil Endo Mac Szobo Salah Nunez Gakpo

Remember lads to play the game and not the occasion. Save the occasion until after FT, then you can clobber them down the tunnel......no problems with that. 

• Haha 2

15 hours ago, George Costanza said:

I couldn't agree more with this.

Get these constant sicknotes off the wagebill & get people in who can stay fit.