You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Man Utd (A) - Sun 7th Apr 2024 (3:30pm)

Just now, Rick Sanchez C-137 said:

Where do you forsee arsenal dropping points?

No idea, if I had to guess I'd go with Spurs. If football was that straightforward we would all be millionaires from betting on it.

There are lots of games left and they have to juggle Europe.

Time will tell

• Upvote 1

I don’t think I can do this much longer, I’ve been pretty relaxed but last few weeks against these cunts have done me, the anger in my body here is horrendous, how they’ve bottled it yet again against these fucking rats is beyond me.

1 minute ago, Anubis said:

Normally I’d feel pragmatic about a result like this, but that was on Quansah. United offering nothing. Had settled then game down. Leading. And he does that. I’m absolutely livid at him. Gifted them a goal and some momentum. Not. Fucking. Happy.

I think that's extremely harsh, and completely lets off the forwards who were utter, utter dog shit throughout. 

We should have been 4-0 up at the time and no one would even remember his error. 

• Upvote 2

Just now, Welsh said:

Haven't Arsenal got Spurs, Chelsea, Everton, United to play? They have the worst fixtures of the three of us.

When your relying on this manc team,Everton on the last game when they'll be safe or Spurs to do you a favour you've fucked up 

Absolute rubbish. Learned nothing from our previous games. Only ourselves to blame. Everyone involved with our first team need to take a very hard look at themselves. Klopp included. Totally unacceptable. 

Fucking stupid fucking cunts. Absolute cunts the fucking lot of them. I know we're down points over officials but we're down more so over our fucking complete ineptness. That is where the league will be lost today. Vital point my bollix. We fucked 2 points away, yet again.

2 minutes ago, Anubis said:

Normally I’d feel pragmatic about a result like this, but that was on Quansah. United offering nothing. Had settled then game down. Leading. And he does that. I’m absolutely livid at him. Gifted them a goal and some momentum. Not. Fucking. Happy.

Yup. Like the lad but that was fucking casual pass. Criminal.

Disgusting. The fact there was no chance we could just win that 0-1 is why we won't win the title. You can't pull out late victories with desire and "chaos" every time. We don't control matches enough like City and Arsenal can.

People will talk about the finishing in the 1st half but the xG was 1.65. On the balance of it we could have scored 2 but we know Salah and Nunez don't score those half chances often.

And this United team as crap as they are always get the luck and the equation of the game right against us. Things just break their way and they capitalize.

1 minute ago, magicrat said:

He's been out for weeks , what did you expect ?

What was Szoboszlai doing wrong? I don't care if Jones is from Liverpool he got caught in possession everytime he got possession and should of lost from the counter attacks.

I said yesterday that a draw here wasn't a disaster. Bunch of posters laughing at them on here about their midweek result were foolish. Granted we should have beaten these cunts, but on paper this was our toughest remaining game. We need goals now, and plenty of them. Arsenal are under huge pressure not to drop any points now. This is still in our hands. 

COYMRM 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 3

2 minutes ago, Jairzinho said:

I think that's extremely harsh, and completely lets off the forwards who were utter, utter dog shit throughout. 

We should have been 4-0 up at the time and no one would even remember his error. 

Exactly Quansah ‘s only a young lad and has stepped up and been mostly great.

I hate this place sometimes.

• Upvote 3

After all the yap pre match about learning from  our mistakes and to go into a match like that with that kind of attitude is nothing sort of disgraceful.

Oh don't worry about all those missed chances there will be another along in a few minutes smacks of complacency to me 

We have played those fucking bums 3 times this season and still haven't learnt how to finish them off , some players need a fucking wake up call and fucking sharpish 

We’ve had a poor season against our rivals.

That’s been the difference for us, but if we’re honest, its the fact City & Arsenal have dropped points quite a bit that has given us a title run-in.

We are just not capable of the ruthlessness that we need. Jota is by far our best finisher, but has languished on & off the bench his whole career with us.

At this stage It’s looking like we’ve bought poor replacements for Mane & Bobby in Lucho and Darwin. Hope they prove me wrong, and christ on a bicycle Mo needs to re-prove he’s a goal scorer in the last 7 matches. Is he? Or can he go with Klopp?

The forwards were an absolute disgrace today, however I am sick to death of seeing players time after time being too complacent and making mistakes. Ali at Arsenal and Quansah today. 

Absolutely criminal Ibou was played Thursday. He should have been saved. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Pidge said:

Right bunch of fannies on here

People aren’t being fannies. People are rightly pissed off because we’re too casual up front and too casual in defence. Quansah needs to be read the riot act. Despite the plaudits he’s a long way from being VVD.

Don't think that was anything like the FA Cup match really, Carragher just parroting the easy line.  In that match we had it won, started strolling round and threw it away. That didn't happen today.  Yes today we wasted several good opportunities but not many clear cut chances, and were undone by a kid making a massive mistake.

A good point in the end, whether it's enough remains to be seen.

• Upvote 1

Each of the front three missed absolute sitters. The Mo one at 2-1 was abysmal. He might be done at the very top level now, although he may not be fully fit. The Diaz one at the end was almost as bad - why is he leaning back?! That said, he was the best of our forwards, although he should have shit and not squared to Darwin when Darwin fucks it up. 

I wasn’t angry at half time because we were so so good and I couldn’t believe we wouldn’t finish one of our chances. I could see them getting one but not two, and was convinced we’d get at least two.

ultimately we’ve scored a penalty and from a corner. We haven’t scored against that lot in open play in the league. And because if that we won’t win the league.