You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Man Utd (A) - Sun 7th Apr 2024 (3:30pm)

18 minutes ago, Judge said:

You and me have different statndards. I was not happy with yesterday`s result.

3 hours ago, Scott_M said:

I went yesterday. Can’t lie, it felt like a defeat. It doesn’t feel much better today.

Ok. 

4 minutes ago, Scott_M said:

Ok. 

I don`t believe you, and you contradict yourself.

If you are so sure that Arsenal will drop points and that we will win the league; why be so upset by yesterday`s draw?

We had everything in our own hands, we had the title in our pocket. Now we depend on help from other teams. Because we failed to beat one of the worst United-sides ever. 

A major and dramatic turn in our title chase.

25 minutes ago, Judge said:

I don`t believe you, and you contradict yourself.

If you are so sure that Arsenal will drop points and that we will win the league; why be so upset by yesterday`s draw?

We had everything in our own hands, we had the title in our pocket. Now we depend on help from other teams. Because we failed to beat one of the worst United-sides ever. 

A major and dramatic turn in our title chase.

I post yesterday about “that being the point that wins us the league” was somewhat facetious, I’ve not dressed up anywhere that yesterday was a disappointing result because it was. 

Nothing in my post about our performance is contradictory. Apart from a mistake (which if that falls to any other of their players it wouldn’t have gone in) and bad finishing, we did play well. Does anybody disagree with that?

I’m somewhat baffled how you can question why I’m so sure Arsenal will drop points when you’re so sure they won’t. Neither of us know. It’s a ridiculously tight race. 

Undoubtedly, we had a little cushion and we have no margin for error now (of which, either do Arsenal or City). 

At 3.29pm yesteday I wasn’t 100% we would do it and I’m certainly not 100% we won’t do it today.

What I am 100% sure of is we can do it. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

9 hours ago, Code said:

Nunez made 12 passes all game, only 6 of them were accurate. He took 5 shots, none of them hit target. 

Salah made 33 passes, 25 of them were accurate. He took 6 shots, 3 hit target, he scored 1 goal. 

Nunez may have been worst, Mo was still bad. Don’t know if it’s post Afcon, Ramadan, injury, form, a bit of everything, but he’s been bad.

He stayed on the pitch only because of his status. 

I also like Mo, but let’s be honest. 

1 hour ago, TheHowieLama said:

Not sure it was in the pocket under any circumstances.

It is definitely now out of pocket.

Cause we’ve got one hand in our pocket,
And the other one is givin' a high five.

12 hours ago, Barrington Womble said:

You can't gamble and play him though, because he gets injured every single time we do that. What should have happened is he had a word with his national coach, explained how he has to be managed, so if he was going to play one of two internationals it would be helpful to play the first, because he needs to declare himself unfit for the second game. It was a fucking friendly. But because he played that 2nd international, we couldn't select him against Brighton. Then after that, klopp should have looked forward 1 game and not played him against Sheffield, because if he plays that game, you're putting a kid in away to man united.

Yeah not playing him against Sheffield might have been the best option. I hope his injury issues get sorted soon as well, he's great when on form.

1 minute ago, Mook said:

Has anyone reported thw cunts for making aeroplane gestures when Mo tucked his penalty away?

This happened again?

You just can't get through to some fucking dickheads. Need banned if so.

1 minute ago, Lee909 said:

This happened again?

You just can't get through to some fucking dickheads. Need banned if so.

I was making a joke about them waving their arms, trying to put Mo off.

Never mind.

4 minutes ago, Mook said:

Never mind.

Oh ok, good

I didn't see the end of the game and didn't catch on to what you were saying. 

3 minutes ago, Mook said:

Never mind.

I was going to say if they did that it be a bit perverse you know like shagging your sister….anyway

10 hours ago, KMD7 NERVELESS FORUM BIG DOG said:

Wasn't that the fa cup final record for our loss to these cunts in 1977?

10 hours ago, Red Phoenix said:

Yeah not playing him against Sheffield might have been the best option. I hope his injury issues get sorted soon as well, he's great when on form.

I don't see why his injury record will improve. We've never been able to play him twice per week since he joined the club. 

• Upvote 1