You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

24 minutes ago, Code said:

What is the point with Michael Richards?

Cant he try out standup, instead of making a fool of himself on TV several times a week. 

Well if the point of him is to turn as many football fans away from the sport, it's working a hell of a treat.

I don't watch much stand up so if he transferred over there then people like me would miss out on all the laughs.

2 minutes ago, The wanderer said:

Love it  .Those Arsenal fans were smelling their own farts after their tactical masterpiece at the emptyhad.

There doesn't seem to be any middle of the road Arsenal fan with it comes to AFTV and similar its either they are the best team around & going to win it all or its a bag of shite and they need to fuck 3/4 players off. 

Assume its all just social media for clicks though... 

2 minutes ago, Mark M said:

There doesn't seem to be any middle of the road Arsenal fan with it comes to AFTV and similar its either they are the best team around & going to win it all or its a bag of shite and they need to fuck 3/4 players off. 

The Athletic was full of them , arrogant fuckers.

3 hours ago, Em City said:

Exactly what is the appeal of that vapid moron? He's fucking everywhere too, like televisual herpes.

he is a combination of being almost heroically clueless..and biblically annoying. 

2 hours ago, Red_or_Dead said:

To be fair to Richards, he is just playing the clown that the TV stations want him to be.

He's still fucking annoying though, total fucking ear AIDS.

he is a clown on five 5 aswell

4 minutes ago, Arniepie said:

he is a clown on five 5 aswell

If he's a clown on TV & a clown on the radio then maybe he's actually just a clown?  

• Haha 1

Fucking good stuff last night - not arsed one bit about the loss of the potentially damaging semi final either. Lunin bouncing the ball after catching the rat's penalty, like he'd just been handling the ball in the warmup, was a beautiful touch.

Didn't want Arsenal anywhere near the semis to be honest. As much as it would be extra games for them, they look like they're a real momentum team and hopefully the disappointing home draw led to the flat performance and defeat to Villa which led to last night, and that's their wheels coming off now. We'll see. Interesting to see their April record above - maybe the shouts of "bottlers" that are heading in our direction - when we're coping with far more injuries and bullshit than Arsenal are - will have a look at that.

Given their financially doped squad and playing style, the mancs would cope with the extra games so I don't think them being in the semis makes much of a difference to their league chances. I just don't want that fucking freak project anywhere near the European Cup, last year was genuinely awful so I'm just glad they're out.

And one more thing - I can fucking enjoy the semis and final of the Champions League now. No desperately hoping for one particular outcome, just watch and hopefully enjoy the games (like I did with the Barcelona/PSG and Dortmund/Atleti ties).

• Upvote 3

29 minutes ago, Mook said:

Limped?

It's just people taking the piss out his limping act. Everytime he's tackled he starts limping and every game that he's substituted off he limps off the field. 

20 minutes ago, Lee909 said:

It's just people taking the piss out his limping act. Everytime he's tackled he starts limping and every game that he's substituted off he limps off the field. 

I thought it was one of those new social media words like 'baller' or some shite.

Good to see some old fashioned piss taking.

3 hours ago, Mark M said:

I’m glad it’s so different on here. A real breath of fresh air.

• Haha 1