You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The Steve Kelly Column - The Final Curtain

tlw content

Hey Steve - best wishes whatever you move onto next. 

Never got to meet you in person - in spite of sharing the same school (6th firm in my case, some years behind you). Writing for, and reading your fanzine was always something to look forward to from here in Asia. Thanks for all the laughs…

cheers 

17 hours ago, dave u said:

Screen Shot 2023-05-30 at 13.34.44.png

TLW is blocked, even though I've never followed him or had any interaction with him. My personal account is blocked by him too, which is weird because I hardly ever use it, I don't follow any LFC accounts on there and never tweet about footy. He just mustn't like me, which is fine. I have no opinion on him either way.

He’s defo read the opinions of him by other posters on here over the years to do that. 

20 hours ago, Code said:

Haha join the club.

Is anyone with an actual opinion not blocked?

IMG_8237.jpeg

No one will be surprised to learn that he originally blocked me when I was on Twitter after challenging him on some of his puff pieces.

The fella is not cut out to write in the public forum, he just can’t take difference of opinion or criticism in any shape or form. No wonder RAWK idolised him.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 2

21 minutes ago, BeefStroganoff said:

No one will be surprised to learn that he originally blocked me when I was on Twitter after challenging him on some of his puff pieces.

The fella is not cut out to write in the public forum, he just can’t take difference of opinion or criticism in any shape or form. No wonder RAWK idolised him.

He doesn't even go the game the fucking wool

• dave u unpinned this topic
On 29/05/2023 at 18:50, Captain Howdy said:

Sad to hear you’re calling it a day, you don’t know me but we’ve had a few little chats back in the day when you were selling the zine outside the ground, still got most of the issues in the loft somewhere, “another wasted corner” yours and Dave’s were great fanzines, could never get into RAOTL for some reason. You won’t remember but one of the most hilarious letters sent into your fanzine was from a fella who genuinely detested Everton, to this day it remains one of the most funniest things I have ever read, I’ll try and dig it out and post it, it really was that good. Take care pal and best wishes for whatever you do now 

What’s taking so long?