You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Liverpool Vs Aston Villa - Saturday 20th May at 15:00

Just now, Carvalho Diablo said:

I'm well aware that some of you seem to think I have it in for Henderson.

I really haven't, he really IS that bad.

Luckily for him he's not the focus of this week's CD'S STATS.

I don't mind people saying Henderson's bad its the bizzare notion some people have that he's always been bad that I can't stand. 

1 minute ago, Jordy Brouwer said:

The ref has been bad but its not like if we bang one in he'll chalk it off. So maybe we should bang one in. 

That plan is much better then crying about not getting a 50/50, have we even had a shot on goal? I cant remember. 

8 minutes ago, BeefStroganoff said:

No mate im not a giddy girl like you

No one has played well in that half. The ref has been dog shit and they're only ahead from a penalty. We've been much worse than that first half this season, our main problem has been getting in behind but the general play itself hasn't been particularly bad.

Frustrating watch so far. Lots of overhit through balls and overhit crosses straight into their keeper's hands. I really thought the missed penalty would lift us but instead we just carried on sleepwalking through the game until they scored. Mings should be off. I look forward to there being as much media coverage about this injustice as there was when Jota escaped a red card against Spurs the other week.

Just now, TheSire said:

No one has played well in that half. The ref has been dog shit and they're only ahead from a penalty. We've been much worse than that first half this season, our main problem has been getting in behind but the general play itself hasn't been particularly bad.

They didnt score the pen???????????

Oh, and as for Konate, he’s been fine. As 3 Stacks said, he’s adjusting to a role where he has to patrol the whole right hand side of defence on a back three. Against teams with a decent attack, like Villa, it’s difficult, and one reason we should consider recruiting a right back who can possibly allow Trent to move into midfield permanently in games like this, while pivoting with a back three in games against teams who aren’t decent in attack.

• Upvote 1

2 minutes ago, TheSire said:

They missed it.

Since the Spurs games we are 56-35 fouls for and against. No doubt the refs are coming out with a agenda. Possession in them games 63,67,54,58%

We have averaged 10 fouls per game before today, yet in the past 3.5 games 16 fouls per game

2 minutes ago, Carvalho Diablo said:

Bobby for Henderson from the kick off please.

For somebody who is supposed to be watching Robbo, you appear to be getting dragged around while hanging out of Hendo’s arse….

10 fouls committed in that half, same again and we will get our new record, great to see the ref is able to follow instructions.

It's easy to be solid defensively when you fall over and get given th foul or you can pull and hold the attacker and nothing is given. It's the death by 1000 cuts again, plus odds on if we go 2-1 up when will one of our players get booked for time wasting. Cunts

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Lee909 said:

Since the Spurs games we are 56-35 fouls for and against. No doubt the refs are coming out with a agenda. Possession in them games 63,67,54,58%

We have averaged 10 fouls per game before today, yet in the past 3.5 games 16 fouls per game

No doubt things changed after that match. Stats speak for themselves, and also very easy to see that the refs are out to punish us.

Just now, Anubis said:

For somebody who is supposed to be watching Robbo, you appear to be getting dragged around while hanging out of Hendo’s arse.

Commenting on the game, just like you.

Rest assured though, CD'S STATS are voluminous and will be with you shortly after the final whistle.

COYMR