You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The Post Your Sandwich Thread

Bjornebye

26 minutes ago, Captain Turdseye said:

My best mate has upped and left Runcorn and hot stepped down to the town I live in in Suffolk. He’s got his own digs now but he’s coming round every morning and making me a bacon and mushroom butty. It’s great. 

No pictures though, I’ve already ate it. 

Take one for the Poosflash thread when it comes out the other side.

1 minute ago, Bjornebye said:

Turdseye de-railing the thread with his brokeback mountain shit. Dave, shut it the fuck down 

Do I detect a hint of jealousy here?

Anyway, back on clock. I like to make a Dagwood now and then. Usually lasts a couple of sittings as there is so much in there. 

1 minute ago, Fugitive said:

It’s alright, CD will be along soon to showcase a Rice Pudding & Pea Butty or some shite like that.

It better not be tinned ambrosia shit or Clem will get his Ascot hat on and start Hyacinth Bouqueting the fuck out of him 

2 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

All these tories slagging my sarnie off without posting their own..... fucking shameless 

Why would we want to steal your limelight? 

I can’t remember the last time I had a sandwich, but I like to keep things simple.

Cheese (cheddar) and onion on untoasted or toasted bread.

Ham salad - lettuce and tomato - on wholemeal bread.

Corned beef (not the tinned stuff), tomato and Branston Pickle on white bread.

Gherkin and pickled onion on the side. Olives if I’m feeling adventurous.

E315270D-FC46-4885-A74F-DE0A1D298892.gif

2 hours ago, Remmie said:

Was just watching a YouTube video where they were extolling the virtues of bacon, cheddar and cherry jam sandwiches, the bread was a baguette. I have been contemplating trying a veggie version swapping Halloumi with the bacon. 

This obsession with Bacon they have nowadays. Bacon belongs on a fry up and doesn't belong being undercooked and wrapped around a cocktail stick sausage at christmas. Nor does it belong on a dinner time butty unless as part of a fry up. Bring bacon home!

• Downvote 2

10 minutes ago, VladimirIlyich said:

This obsession with Bacon they have nowadays. Bacon belongs on a fry up and doesn't belong being undercooked and wrapped around a cocktail stick sausage at christmas. Nor does it belong on a dinner time butty unless as part of a fry up. Bring bacon home!

giphy.gif

25 minutes ago, VladimirIlyich said:

Sorry, you can’t diss bacon butties and pigs in blankets in one post and expect to remain in-negged. 

1 hour ago, VladimirIlyich said:

The youtuber who said this was a good ole boy in his mid fifties, so he isn't one of these new fangled hairdo wannabe choir boy hipster hop artists we've been hearing on the tiktoks. No doubt.