You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Summer 2023 Transfer Thread

an tha

Quite telling the so called "ITK" journos souch as Pierce, Reddy etc is given no transfer info from LFC these days. The only LFC transfer info we get is from journos getting info from (supposedly) players's agents, potentially other clubs, that's it.

Either LFC have decided to keep quiet until something is 100% ready or nothing is happening and that's that this window. 

3 minutes ago, 3 Stacks said:

Klopp and Ljinders gonna get their guy. Stood on the table for him, put their thumb on the scale, etc, etc... Sure.

I'm sure their's a plan that they'll be looking to implement from the minute (if) he get's here.

On Gravenberch:

Liverpool are in negotiations with Bayern Munich to sign Ryan Gravenberch on a permanent deal.

The Premier League side’s interest has been well documented but the situation developed significantly on Wednesday.

While a deal is not yet close and there is no guarantee it will happen, both clubs are discussing their respective valuations.

If Liverpool believe the finances are achievable, they are expected to submit a formal offer for the 21-year-old Netherlands international shortly.

Bayern are willing to listen to offers for Gravenberch, however any potential sale is contingent on them recruiting a replacement.

5 minutes ago, TD_LFC said:

Nope I think it was you

Get the fuck in. He's very talented and Klopp could turn him into a star. I hope this goes through, he'd be brilliant in the premier League.

It was quite telling that when we signed Endo, Klopp listed his qualities of hard work etc but then highlighted that he's a very good footballer. 

Thank fuck we are actually trying to buy players with natural talent first and work on the rest after that. It's the way it should be. Some of the shit we have been linked to couldn't even dribble, turn or control a ball. Gravenberch will be great for us.

• Upvote 1

Reddy:

"As revealed last summer, Ryan Gravenberch was on Liverpool's midfield shortlist before he moved to Bayern Munich. Per this piece from April, he's been in favour of a switch to Anfield if his exit is sanctioned. 

LFC exploring multiple options"

Fuck me stop exploring time to swoop!

I'd be quite excited by signing Gravenberch.  A player at that age with that potential, see what Klopp could do with him.  I'd also be happy with Doucoure, he's better than people seem to think, imo. 

Alas I don't think we'll be signing either.

2 minutes ago, Tenfolder said:

Some what ironically im fairly sure they have been linked to getting Trevoh Chalobah which I assume in part would be the Gravenbach replacement.

Yeah he could cover the Pavard sale as well as do a shift as DM.