You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Fifa uncovered

niallers

On 18/11/2022 at 01:18, Pete said:

Gianni Infantino will be re-elected Fifa president unopposed for third term
https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/63662116

I honestly wish FIFA would fuck off. I think that bizarre speach from infantino comparing being ginger with some of the shit people have to go through in Qatar, including death for homosexually, shows just how fucking deranged and out of touch these leaders at FIFA and other governing bodies are. 

• Upvote 1

2 hours ago, Barrington Womble said:

I honestly wish FIFA would fuck off. I think that bizarre speach from infantino comparing being ginger with some of the shit people have to go through in Qatar, including death for homosexually, shows just how fucking deranged and out of touch these leaders at FIFA and other governing bodies are. 

Watched the last episode before. Totally corrupt organisation & Infantino has a head that looks like penis. 

• Upvote 1

On 14/11/2022 at 03:23, niallers said:

Anyone seen it? Finished it yesterday. Outrageous corruption, even though we all knew, but to see it laid out in plain sight was staggering. And most of the cunts are like trump. They don't think they've done anything wrong.

Twas a very good watch. 

I have just finished it and have the exact same view. The complete lack of humility or ownership is brazen,especially Blatter. These cunts are above the law,in their minds.

On 16/11/2022 at 18:24, No2 said:

Champagne Football is a good book to read. It's about John Delaney and how he ran the FAI as is own personal play thing. Straight out of Sepp Blatters playbook he looked after the tiny ballygobackwards FC in the back arse of Ireland, these clubs with 1 under 8 team have the same voting rights as the biggest clubs in the country. A bag of balls and some bibs banks you votes to retain your position and no fucks are given about the overall state of the game.

I read that and couldn’t put it down. Fascinating stuff. 

I’ve tried watching this FIFA thing three times now and fallen asleep every time. 

Really good documentary

It was utterly rife.

That bit where that Swiss fella called them out and they just got rid of him was mad.

I got the impression Platini wasn't that involved in it but then there was that bit near the end where he got that money from blatter. 

1 thing I didn't get was when blatter was telling everyone to vote for America and not Qatar. 

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Arniepie said:

Really good documentary

It was utterly rife.

That bit where that Swiss fella called them out and they just got rid of him was mad.

I got the impression Platini wasn't that involved in it but then there was that bit near the end where he got that money from blatter. 

1 thing I didn't get was when blatter was telling everyone to vote for America and not Qatar. 

I dont think Blatter influenced the vote enough to make a difference. I think Warner (CONMEBOL?) and CAF votes swung it. Interestingly SA Gov (ANC) were still denying locally in SA that any money was paid to secure the 2010 world cup.

7 hours ago, CapeRed said:

I dont think Blatter influenced the vote enough to make a difference. I think Warner (CONMEBOL?) and CAF votes swung it. Interestingly SA Gov (ANC) were still denying locally in SA that any money was paid to secure the 2010 world cup.

Yeah,but it wouldnt have gone to the government,would it?

14 hours ago, Arniepie said:

Really good documentary

It was utterly rife.

Blatter thought he would make more money from America and effectively platini cut him off by pushing European votes to Qatar. 

12 hours ago, CapeRed said:

Ah ok

He was corrupt as fuck that warner