You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Liz fucking Truss then.....

Bjornebye

29 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

Again though, who put her there? Tory members, again. Even though everyone could tell how totally unfit she was.

I think that's why Tory mps changed the rules straight after, it would've been a shootout between Penny Dreadful and Sunak.

1 hour ago, Section_31 said:

Again though, who put her there? Tory members, again. Even though everyone could tell how totally unfit she was.

They're just a bunch of I'm alright, elderly, racist fuckwits. Offer them tax cuts and cut backs to public services and they're all over it. As long as they're income from their 2nd homes isn't affected and they keep getting a pass from austerity they'll keep supporting whoever is the least capable candidate. I'd ban every member of the Tory party from access to public services and give them 24 hours to leave the country in an inflatable dinghy.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 6

18 minutes ago, clangers said:

They're just a bunch of I'm alright, elderly, racist fuckwits. Offer them tax cuts and cut backs to public services and they're all over it. As long as they're income from their 2nd homes isn't affected and they keep getting a pass from austerity they'll keep supporting whoever is the least capable candidate. I'd ban every member of the Tory party from access to public services and give them 24 hours to leave the country in an inflatable dinghy.

You're being too right wing there. 

Why inflate the dinghy

• Upvote 1

27 minutes ago, redheart said:

Am the only one who wants to fuck Liz Truss?

Great tits and I reckon she would be filth

liz-truss-mp-chief-secretary-to-the-trea

sexy-british-political-ladies-liz-truss-

Post coital conversation would be grim though

You'll be getting a knock on the door at 6am from the relevant authorities. Tagging is too good for you.

1 hour ago, redheart said:

Didn't some leaked list from the tory whips mention her being well known for extra marital fornication or something like that the implication being she puts it about 

2 hours ago, redheart said:

It’s time to close down the site, unplug the internet forever and set ourselves on fire. The bar has now been lowered to the point that there is no Hope left and we are all better off dead.

• Upvote 3

11 hours ago, Fugitive said:

It’s time to close down the site, unplug the internet forever and set ourselves on fire. The bar has now been lowered to the point that there is no Hope left and we are all better off dead.

Agreed, I thought the colonic irrigation thread was the nadir but there is no 'too low'.

22 hours ago, Section_31 said:

When they had a vote between her and Sunak, they decided there was just something about him - just a certain indescribable something - that they couldn't bring themselves to vote for.

• Upvote 1

22 minutes ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

When they had a vote between her and Sunak, they decided there was just something about him - just a certain indescribable something - that they couldn't bring themselves to vote for.

This is what Braverman doesn't seem to get either, she's trying to appeal to people who'd gladly send her to Rwanda too. 

• Upvote 3

On 03/09/2023 at 18:45, redheart said:

Not even the amnesty thread deserves this type of gutter filth