You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Liz fucking Truss then.....

Bjornebye

3 hours ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

Richard LittleJohn says he wouldn't trust labour to run a bath. At what point is someone not a journalist but a propagandist.  I wouldn't trust there would still be a bath there after the tories had access.

The same Littlejohn who writes articles attacking people for working from home whilst writing said article from his home in Florida. 

• Upvote 4

2 minutes ago, Vincent Vega said:

The same Littlejohn who writes articles attacking people for working from home whilst writing said article from his home in Florida. 

The same vile cunt who wrote a load of lies about privately-run asylum detention centres - where innocent, vulnerable people are locked up, assaulted, raped and driven to self-harm and suicide - making out that they were holiday camps.

I hope he dies painfully and soon.

This new method of ignoring the bullshit is catching. 

One of the reasons for the totally different tone of questioning by local journos compered to the cozy chat style of Kuensburg although they're all thought of as middle class the gaps grown so wide they now live in different worlds. 

A local journo will probably have family in the area all experiencing first hand the shit services, run down hospitals, the price of rental and mortgage properties, poor schools, piss poor transport system etc whereas Laura who's salary is £300.000 not including her sidelines lives within that Westminster bubble of subsidised meals/drinks/expenses, transport provided, plus the best private healthcare/education etc. Different worlds.

Naga Nunchety does brilliantly here dismissing the tory bollocks, hopefully now this is how the Tories will be treated.

52 minutes ago, Gnasher said:

This new method of ignoring the bullshit is catching. 

One of the reasons for the totally different tone of questioning by local journos compered to the cozy chat style of Kuensburg although they're all thought of as middle class the gaps grown so wide they now live in different worlds. 

A local journo will probably have family in the area all experiencing first hand the shit services, run down hospitals, the price of rental and mortgage properties, poor schools, piss poor transport system etc whereas Laura who's salary is £300.000 not including her sidelines lives within that Westminster bubble of subsidised meals/drinks/expenses, transport provided, plus the best private healthcare/education etc. Different worlds.

Naga Nunchety does brilliantly here dismissing the tory bollocks, hopefully now this is how the Tories will be treated.

Go Ed Naga girl, get that bastard!

5 minutes ago, Arniepie said:

I still find the popularity of that lying cunt utterly bewildering.

And I also wouldn't be surprised to see him leader again on some ridiculous 'getting Britain great again'type bollocks

I'd be surprised if he didn't give it at least one more shot. 

What *That* YouGov poll could look like in a General Election:

LAB: 498 (+296)
CON: 61 (-304)
SNP: 36 (-12)
LDM: 29 (+18)
PLC: 4 (=)
Others: 2 (+2)
GRN: 1 (=)

NI: 18

Election Maps UK on Twitter: "What *That* YouGov poll could look like in a General Election: LAB: 498 (+296) CON: 61 (-304) SNP: 36 (-12) LDM: 29 (+18) PLC: 4 (=) Others: 2 (+2) GRN: 1 (=) NI: 18 Labour Majority of 346 https://t.co/E2cXu5LNAo" / Twitter

I started the process of remortgaging several months the ago and that included my missus coming onto the mortgage and so there was some complexity with the legals and getting documents drafted up to protect equity and such like.

with life being a bit of a shitstorm at the moment and her dad being at deaths door in hospital for months, and me being someone that likes to put off difficult jobs to tomorrow, and conveyancers being generally lazy and shit, and the legals side of that business getting loads wrong in the first several drafts of the legal documents, we suddenly found ourselves not having completed it all with an expiry date of 30th September looming and the financial world going to ratshit.

Well, completed today. Money in the bank. All our loans and credit cards and my car finance paid off. 5 year fixed rate. Lower rate than my previous variable was, way lower than I’d get offered today if starting the same process. 

Life is still full of lots of shite, but at least for a little while I don’t need to worry too much about cash in my pocket Month to month.

I know loads of people are gonna be struggling and it’s not great form to be saying “look at me, I’m sorted, I’m ok” but do you know what, I’m fucking relieved and it’s made me happy for a few minutes.

• Upvote 9