You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Golf - The Masters 2022

Bjornebye

@sir roger Another footy acca won tonight (£115 off a £10 stake) and I went on a slot this morning and won £75 on the third 30p spin. I’m on one of my best ever rolls at the moment. 

Stop slagging my gambling skills off on every thread NOW. 

Tips for the National are PM only and I will be taking a percentage. 

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Captain Turdseye said:

Indeed. Feels like now’s the time he’ll grab a major or two before fading back into the pack like Koepka, Thomas, etc, did. 

Add Spieth to that collection. I would add that clogger DeChambeau but since you said two that rules him out.

Tiger’s played pretty good golf today except for that awful start and the two holes where Stacksy put the mockers on him. If he knocks a few putts in tomorrow he’s not totally out of it yet. 

Edit: posted that before The Scheff birdied 15 and hit it in close on 16. Some lead he’s got now if that drops. 

1 hour ago, Captain Turdseye said:

@sir roger Another footy acca won tonight (£115 off a £10 stake) and I went on a slot this morning and won £75 on the third 30p spin. I’m on one of my best ever rolls at the moment. 

Stop slagging my gambling skills off on every thread NOW. 

Tips for the National are PM only and I will be taking a percentage. 

Well done, there's hope for me yet. 

I did a tenner on Aucanrisque in the 2.20 with PP giving me the money back as its way a free bet if it came 2nd 3rd or 4th. I was made up when it scrapped its way into 4th by a head. Then I realised I had pressed to use bonus money for the bet and got sweet fa.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, sir roger said:

Well done, there's hope for me yet. 

I did a tenner on Aucanrisque in the 2.20 with PP giving me the money back as its way a free bet if it came 2nd 3rd or 4th. I was made up when it scrapped its way into 4th by a head. Then I realised I had pressed to use bonus money for the bet and got sweet fa.

I have made that same mistake loads of times!

Neither of mine in that particular offer have come in 1st, 2nd, 3rd or 4th at Aintree this time. I’m usually pretty lucky on that offer. -£20 so far.