You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

1 hour ago, Caramac said:

FhxWg6r.gif

Fully fledged England international scores against a side 6 divisions lower. Embarrassing. 

Altgough, that celebration would also be embarrassing if he scored an injury time winner v Spurs. 

Shocking stuff. 

• Upvote 1

Just now, Harry Squatter said:

Yep, they are in freefall. Pity they took points off us in September. 

Yep. They won the "Breath Of Fresh Air" Trophy and have gone backwards.

It's rare under Klopp I've been seriously fucked off at a bad result, but that was certainly one of them.

19 minutes ago, Scott_M said:

Didn’t know that. And I’m sat here watching Cambridge v Luton. FFS. 

Hahaha. It's been half decent and all 

16 minutes ago, lifetime fan said:

Some goal from non league Clevedon Town. 

Reminds me of one I scored when I was about 13. I didn't score many. 

1 hour ago, Bjornebye said:

Inter v AC on BT sport here, Inter just gone 1 up. 

I had to turn that off here as on supersport the commentator has the most affected pronunciation style.

Tonali pronounce Tonealey, Theo Hernandez pronounced Tea Oh Hrenandeaz and on ad infinitum. 

Like the sixth former who went to France at half term and refused to say ‘Yes’ only ‘Oui’ on his return to Blighty’s green and pleasant.

Berk.

29 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Unreal turnaround for AC Milan. 2:1 up. 

Considering how shite Milan were for 170/180 mins against us in the CL, I’m surprised at this come back.

Inter are classed as the home side aren’t they? 

I’ve thought it for a while but IMO, we should be looking to win the game in Italy. 

3 minutes ago, Scott_M said:

Considering how shite Milan were for 170/180 mins against us in the CL, I’m surprised at this come back.

Inter are classed as the home side aren’t they? 

I’ve thought it for a while but IMO, we should be looking to win the game in Italy. 

How did Inter look today?

4 minutes ago, Reckoner said:

How did Inter look today?

I’ll let Stig Inge answer, I’m watching Burnley v Watford - I’m surprised at the turnaround. 

I know it’s a dangerous thought, but Milan were so poor against us, especially at the San Siro, if they can turn it around v Inter, then we should be able to roll them over as well. 

• Upvote 1

6 minutes ago, Scott_M said:

I’ll let Stig Inge answer, I’m watching Burnley v Watford - I’m surprised at the turnaround. 

I know it’s a dangerous thought, but Milan were so poor against us, especially at the San Siro, if they can turn it around v Inter, then we should be able to roll them over as well. 

Haha I’ve got that shit on too.