You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Scooter Cunts Rampaging Around Liverpool

Anubis

If they were chasing them, then good. It makes a nice change to see the police going after real troublemakers for once instead of arresting feminists and teddy bears.

However a van driving down the same road proves nothing.

• 3 weeks later...

And another

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-65850704

A teenage boy who was riding an electric bike has died after he was followed by police and then collided with a parked ambulance in Salford.

Greater Manchester Police (GMP) said traffic officers had followed the 15-year-old until their police vehicle's path was blocked by bollards.

The boy then rode on and collided with a stationary ambulance with crew inside, North West Ambulance said.

The Independent Office for Police Conduct (IOPC) is investigating.

At about 14:00 BST, the boy was followed by police officers along Fitzwarren Street and onto Lower Seedley Road, where bollards blocked the police vehicle's way.

He then collided with the ambulance parked in Langworthy Road.

It is sad that two kids have been killed but surely some responsibility has to be taken by them and the parents. Motorbikes are dangerous for adult experienced riders let alone kids. 

The idea that the coppers are automatically in the wrong for chasing them winds me up because kids like these and the shitstains who used it as an opportunity to torch people's cars basically make a living out of the coppers giving them a wide berth, that's how they end up terrorising estates.

• Upvote 3

35 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

It is sad that two kids have been killed but surely some responsibility has to be taken by them and the parents. Motorbikes are dangerous for adult experienced riders let alone kids. 

The idea that the coppers are automatically in the wrong for chasing them winds me up because kids like these and the shitstains who used it as an opportunity to torch people's cars basically make a living out of the coppers giving them a wide berth, that's how they end up terrorising estates.

Appears theirs a bit more to it than that. According to the community the boys were heading to the local woods which contains a dirt track where people ride these machines without endangering the public. They bumped into the police by those woods and were then chased/followed/pursued back onto the estate where the police tailed them for over a mile through the streets of west Cardiff. The boys shook the police off by driving across a road with bollards unattainable to the police van. The police took another route (possibly to go round another way to come back and cut the boys off). Tragically boys met their death shortly after going through those bollards. 

The police then issued a statement saying contrary to local rumour no police van was in the area and the police were not in any way involved in the lads death. That's what poured petrol on a situation which by this time was reaching boiling point. 

CCTV footage and three different eyewitness reports then seemed to back the community's version  of events. Then local journalists started asking questions and the answers given by both head of S Wales police and the Commissioner were a vague and bizzare.

The police have made 20 arrests after the riots, most are young males from the area of a similar age to the lads who died. The police did say rioters from Bristol coordinated through social media and joined the Cardiff lads to attack police. No one from Bristol has subsequently been arrested.

I know who I believe in all this and its not the boys in blue. I wouldn't believe a word South Wales Police say. 

53 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

Or the subject of police being in the wrong to commit to a chase, I'm not sure. It's a difficult decision for the police and I believe different forces have different policies. I believe its down to risk assessment, ie is it worth chasing young youths through residential areas. It's a difficult one for the police and I'm not sure which decision is right or wrong. On the one hand you're turning a blind eye to a crime on the other the chase will probably endanger residents. Catch 22, dammed if you do dammed if you don't. Plus these bikes/scooters are fucking everywhere.

27 minutes ago, Gnasher said:

Appears theirs a bit more to it than that. According to the community the boys were heading to the local woods which contains a dirt track where people ride these machines without endangering the public. They bumped into the police by those woods and were then chased/followed/pursued back onto the estate where the police tailed them for over a mile through the streets of west Cardiff. The boys shook the police off by driving across a road with bollards unattainable to the police van. The police took another route (possibly to go round another way to come back and cut the boys off). Tragically boys met their death shortly after going through those bollards. 

The police then issued a statement saying contrary to local rumour no police van was in the area and the police were not in any way involved in the lads death. That's what poured petrol on a situation which by this time was reaching boiling point. 

CCTV footage and three different eyewitness reports then seemed to back the community's version  of events. Then local journalists started asking questions and the answers given by both head of S Wales police and the Commissioner were a vague and bizzare.

The police have made 20 arrests after the riots, most are young males from the area of a similar age to the lads who died. The police did say rioters from Bristol coordinated through social media and joined the Cardiff lads to attack police. No one from Bristol has subsequently been arrested.

I know who I believe in all this and its not the boys in blue. I wouldn't believe a word South Wales Police say. 

I don't like it that these lads died but as far as I can see they were riding two up, taking risks on a public highway, unlicensed and uninsured. 

They could have run someone else down and killed them or caused a crash where some other innocent got hurt or killed.

What exactly are the police meant to do, just let them carry on, disregarding public safety?

What would have happened if the lads had hit a kid and killed him/her?

People would have been up in arms about it screaming blue murder about the police being useless and not doing their job properly that's what.

I wish the bizzies were a bit more proactive with the little shits around here tbh, I'm not on my own either.

• Upvote 2

Teenage lads have been getting an easy ride since day dot by the police, most estates which live in fear aren't being terrorised by gangsters, but by teenage lads in shit coats who go home to an X Box and beans on toast.

Coppers and councils alike are by and large absolutely clueless about how to deal with them, all you ever get is stuff like "there's nothing for them to do!", like it's an excuse.

Sad truth is you can't enforce rules if people don't fear the repercussions.

6 minutes ago, Harry's Lad said:

I don't like it that these lads died but as far as I can see they were riding two up, taking risks on a public highway, unlicensed and uninsured. 

They could have run someone else down and killed them or caused a crash where some other innocent got hurt or killed.

What exactly are the police meant to do, just let them carry on, disregarding public safety?

What would have happened if the lads had hit a kid and killed him/her?

People would have been up in arms about it screaming blue murder about the police being useless and not doing their job properly that's what.

I wish the bizzies were a bit more proactive with the little shits around here tbh, I'm not on my own either.

They drive them in Ely woods on the top end of that estate which according to the locsls is where them lads were going  The story is police cut them off and forced them back down onto Ely estate. Subsequent CCTV has since seemed to back up that claim.

1 minute ago, Gnasher said:

They drive them in Ely woods on the top end of that estate which according to the locsls is where them lads were going  The story is police cut them off and forced them back down onto Ely estate. Subsequent CCTV has since seemed to back up that claim.

Were they or were they not at any point riding on the road?

2 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

Teenage lads have been getting an easy ride since day dot by the police, most estates which live in fear aren't being terrorised by gangsters, but by teenage lads in shit coats who go home to an X Box and beans on toast.

Coppers and councils alike are by and large absolutely clueless about how to deal with them, all you ever get is stuff like "there's nothing for them to do!", like it's an excuse.

Sad truth is you can't enforce rules if people don't fear the repercussions.

One problem is the differing levels of crime. If police chased every kid on a scooter carrying a 10 bag of weed then they'd have no time to police anything else. It'd take up all their time. 

1 minute ago, Gnasher said:

Yes they were on the road.

It wasn't your basic e-scooter or e-bike either I read somewhere, it was more of an electric motorcycle capable of much more than 15.5 mph.

Sorry mate but they broke the law. The police did the right thing in following them, not in telling porkies I hasten to add, but public safety is paramount.

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Harry's Lad said:

It wasn't your basic e-scooter or e-bike either I read somewhere, it was more of an electric motorcycle capable of much more than 15.5 mph.

Sorry mate but they broke the law. The police did the right thing in following them, not in telling porkies I hasten to add, but public safety is paramount.

OK. Fair enough. I think most will agree with that opinion. 

• 2 months later...
On 09/06/2023 at 01:28, Strontium said:

And another

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-65850704

A teenage boy who was riding an electric bike has died after he was followed by police and then collided with a parked ambulance in Salford.

Greater Manchester Police (GMP) said traffic officers had followed the 15-year-old until their police vehicle's path was blocked by bollards.

The boy then rode on and collided with a stationary ambulance with crew inside, North West Ambulance said.

The Independent Office for Police Conduct (IOPC) is investigating.

At about 14:00 BST, the boy was followed by police officers along Fitzwarren Street and onto Lower Seedley Road, where bollards blocked the police vehicle's way.

He then collided with the ambulance parked in Langworthy Road.

He was using the bike to deal drugs. I know someone who teaches the little scrote in a school for those excluded from main stream

The whole family are vermin

• 3 weeks later...