Quantcast
Chelsea (H) PL - Thurs 4th Mar 2021 at 20:15 - Page 21 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
TheDrowningMan

Chelsea (H) PL - Thurs 4th Mar 2021 at 20:15

Recommended Posts

Just now, Rick Sanchez C-137 said:

He can't play him more than 100% so at least it won't get worse

 

Now I'm picturing an insane Klopp farming Firmino clones, Boys From Brazil style.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, ZonkoVille77 said:

Thiago is a waste of space in this team. He might be talented and all that pony but he's a hindrance in this team. 

I'd love you to watch this game back and watch how many times he's been given hospital passes and managed to retain possession.  

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There’s just so little effort or even intelligence to get the ball to the byline.  Robertson is the only person on the pitch who regularly tries to get there and I reckon 90% of the time there’s nobody to overlap for him to have a clear run at it.  The other 10% players just pass the ball inside to crowded areas.  City do it every week and it’s why they create so many clear cut chances.  This move to Mane inside just exacerbates the problem.  He’s now gone right but trent very rarely overlaps himself.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, LFC 6 Times said:

I’m genuinely worried about Jurgen. What the fucks he playing at?

It is a worry. I think he’s more likely than anyone to get us challenging again, but will FSG sit back and say “go again!” as we finish mid-table losing game after game without a tactical change to speak of? I’m not sure they will - I think it would be completely and utterly the wrong thing to do and that the catalyst for our downfall was their unforgivable failure to act and buy top quality when the transfer window opened, but if five straight home defeats isn’t bookended with a win against Fulham or we cock up against Leipzig, I wouldn’t be surprised. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, stringvest said:

I'd love you to watch this game back and watch how many times he's been given hospital passes and managed to retain possession.  

 

I'm not doubting his ability. But he's not suited to this team and that's all there is to it. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

What the fuck is wrong with some of you talking about Klopp going mad. Half the team are injured. No crowds in stadiums. Confidence is low. He’s lost his mother and can’t grieve properly. You can criticise the sub, but suggesting he’s lost it or mad, you’re as bad as fucking Tyler.

  • Upvote 13

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×