You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Nathaniel Phillips

Supremolad

12 minutes ago, Barrington Womble said:

To be fair I think it's maintained by a bunch of volunteers all over the place. I don't think the aim is to be an accurate reflection, it's just what some fans might think he's worth and it might just be one person's opinion. It certainly shouldn't be used to value players (although I believe some clubs do actually use it!)

Code has let himself down here.

I'd expect him to have his own database anyway.

• Upvote 2

15 hours ago, Jairzinho said:

And Rashford is worth more than Foden and TAA?

That Turkish centreback at Leicester being worth the same as Jota?

The website is a heap of fucking shite.

Not right now it isn't as it backs up Code's viewpoint. If it didn't that's when it would be shite as Code is never wrong about anything ever.

• 3 weeks later...

If they have genuinely offered 7m for Big Nat I'd drive him there myself so we can laugh in their fat, stupid Geordie fucking mugs and tell them triple it or fuck off.

We'd then buy a Parmo and hit the big Market, bet he'd be great on a night out.

Edit: They’re talking about that as a fee and not wages? 

Fuck them cheaparse barcode bellends.

• Upvote 1

Just now, VladimirIlyich said:

Sounds like some kind of sandwich or barm. Akin to those things subway sell.

It's the best drunk take away food in the world.

97104112_719145512169807_805184627581491

Flattened chicken breast covered in breadcrumbs, a liberal splash of bechamel and then loads of cheddar. the put through a pizza oven/grilled.

Eat one of these you ain't waking up with a hangover, a clogged artery maybe, but not a hangover as it just absorbs the hooch whilst being delicious.

Truly food of Dionysus.

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, Bruce Spanner said:

It's the best drunk take away food in the world.

97104112_719145512169807_805184627581491

Flattened chicken breast covered in breadcrumbs, a liberal splash of bechamel and then loads of cheddar. the put through a pizza oven/grilled.

Eat one of these you ain't waking up with a hangover, a clogged artery maybe, but not a hangover as it just absorbs the hooch whilst being delicious.

Truly food of Dionysus.

It looks horrendous.