Quantcast
Champions Of Everything - Preseason - 2020/21 - Page 5 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Lario

Champions Of Everything - Preseason - 2020/21

4 minutes ago, 1892-LFCWasBorn said:

Fucking joke. Friendly or not, that's a red card all day long.

It is, but who wins if a team loses a player 20 minutes in? Probably them if anyone, as they get a harder workout and get to practice the challenge of 10v11.

real match that’s a red.

Good preseason game this fast paced. Liverpool will need to be on they're game to win this. No injuries please. 

10 minutes ago, Bob Spunkmouse said:

It is, but who wins if a team loses a player 20 minutes in? Probably them if anyone, as they get a harder workout and get to practice the challenge of 10v11.

real match that’s a red.

Doesnt matter. Refs usually tell the manager to sub a player off in 'friendlies' if he thinks they should have been sent off. Then the game continues 11 v 11 without the offender.

28 minutes ago, Bob Spunkmouse said:

real match that’s a red.

Tough shit I'm afraid.

There has to be consequences of bringing down a player who's in on goal or what's the fucking point in playing these friendlies?

So if that defender went in 2 footed on Mane with a malicious tackle is that a red card in a friendly? Yes, so why isn't the above?

We've been awful but did improve the last 20 when we realized they were taking it very seriously. A constant flow of fouls by them has been very effective in breaking up our game. 

Without being mistaken for having come down with hysterical fannyitis, its a tactic that the likes of united and Chelsea et al will try the against us this coming season. Fuck the first goal, that's just rusty play, but the second was something we will have to watch next season if one of our centre backs comes out with the ball and leaves space in behind. Again, its not about the result,i couldn't give a fuck. Its a good workout against a good team.

Cup final for them, ref awful, they should have had someone sent off. We have not been good bar last 20 mins hard training session this morning apparently.

They committed so many cynical fouls it was like watching City before they got sussed.

Just now, Tarwater said:

Gomez, Fabinho and Williams having a nightmare. And we really miss Henderson.

Our front three have been worse. I don't think they managed to hold the ball or pass it for the first half-hour. 

20 minutes ago, Bob Spunkmouse said:

real match that’s a red.

For the most part, they'll force them to sub the player and play 11v11, the way it goes in most friendlies.

51 minutes ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

I hate the white on that kit. 

It's the fucking back-to-front collar that gets on my goat.

• Upvote 1

4 minutes ago, Arnaud said:

They are way fitter than we are. We got better by the time went on. Mané missed a sitter.

This is their 5th pre-season game and their league season starts again this weekend.

Im not arsed about a white stripe down the side of a shirt or a back to front collar if Im honest. The boys can play in frilly knickers and a rough so long as they win matches. Im not too arsed about a preseason friendly beyond knocking rust out of any players who think it's just a stroll on the pitch.

If and I say if, any of our players think it's ok to play billy big bollocks because they're Premier League Champions or dont need to concentrate because it's a friendly, then they need to give their heads a shake and quickly before Saturday. I dont want us getting beat by arsenal in the community shield. Not because I want to win it, I just dont want them cunts beating us.

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, dockers_strike said:

Im not arsed about a white strip down the side of a shirt or a back to front collar if Im honest. The boys can play in frilly knickers and a rough so long as they win matches. Im not too arsed about a preseason friendly beyond knocking rust out of any players who think it's just a stroll on the pitch.

If and I say if, any of our players think it's ok to play billy big bollocks because they're Premier League Champions or dont need to concentrate because it's a friendly, then they need to give their heads a shake and quickly before Saturday. I dont want us getting beat by arsenal in the community shield. Not because I want to win it, I just dont want them cunts beating us.

I want to win it. Seen us lose too many.