You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Cancel Culture

aRdja

6 hours ago, Mook said:

This is the reason the debate gets shut down to an extent & partly the reason the filth don't fancy getting their hands dirty.

I think a lot of people (me included) have an issue squaring their liberal outlook with what's gone on in some of these towns.

It's not difficult. 

Rapists are cunts because they're rapists, not because they're Muslim or Pakistani or anything.  

29 minutes ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

That last sentence is pure, baseless speculation. 

Nobody denies that the Police failed the victims; but that's not the point that you and Tommy Two-names have been labouring. The lie that you two peddle is that Islam is a cause of CSE.  (Y'know, Mohammed fucked a kid; Muslims worship a paedo and are therefore OK with CSE; Muslims target non-Muslim children who they see as less than themselves; all that horseshit.)

The bottom line is that I pointed out that the EDL's "Muslamic rape gangs" story is just a load of baseless racist horseshit that Yaxley-Lennon and his knuckleheads use to stir up trouble whenever anyone is trying to investigate the truth of what happened in these cases; and you seem to be enthusiastically trying to deny my point that it's racist horseshit.

If you don't want anyone to highlight the obvious areas of agreement between what you post here and Yaxley-Lennon's shite, maybe it's time to think a bit before posting shite.

I’ve been labouring?

You’re a useful idiot for a number of causes.  Two at least that don’t have rape victims at the forefront of sympathy.  Outstanding work, really fucking outstanding. 

36 minutes ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

The bottom line is that I pointed out that the EDL's "Muslamic rape gangs" story is just a load of baseless racist horseshit that Yaxley-Lennon and his knuckleheads use to stir up trouble whenever anyone is trying to investigate the truth of what happened in these cases; and you seem to be enthusiastically trying to deny my point that it's racist horseshit.

This is a weird slant on things here. There are gangs of brown Muslim blokes that prey on non Muslim women and rape them. They are rapist cunts whose mode of operation is to rape women who are not brown and of the same religion. There are cases of this throughout the country with 1000's of victims. They are rapists that prefer to rape women not of their culture, whether they do it for religious reasons, colour reasons or whatever doesn't matter.

Now, Yaxley- Lennon, cunt that he is (for avoidance of doubt) is right when he calls them out, there are indeed Muslim gangs. Each member will be a brown Muslim. This is not racist horseshit, he is pointing out a fact that you cannot hide from.  I would prefer he didn't because when the press do it, it gives the likes of you an opportunity to compare the likes of Rico to him and makes people that should know better, scared to take the right actions.

I really cannot understand why anyone would want to deny the facts of this and shut down discussion by calling anyone a racist or comparing anyone to a racist

4 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Is this the right time to say that Jimmy Saville was white?..........

giphy.gif

Nobody is saying rapists are all muslims. I think the typical demographic for a paedo is something like white, middle aged and in IT. 

But these mass grooming gangs all tend to be Muslim Asians. 

Hindus in these cities get pissed off when the media describe them as 'asian' because hindu gangs aren't doing it. 

If a section of a religion dehumanises women and/or non Muslims then you'd imagine that's got something to do with it.

I vaguely remember reading that's why trafficking of women is an issue in places like Albania, because aspects of the culture/religion etc  don't value women. That's not to say they'll all do it, more that it provides more fertile ground for that behaviour to develop. 

Just now, Section_31 said:

Nobody is saying rapists are all muslims. I think the typical demographic for a paedo is something like white, middle aged and in IT. 

Hindus in these cities get pissed off when the media describe them as 'asian' because hindu gangs aren't doing it. 

If a section of a religion dehumanises women and/or non Muslims then you'd imagine that's got something to do with it.

I vaguely remember reading that's why trafficking of women is an issue in places like Albania, becauas they - frankly - don't value women.

I'm quite aware of that mate. It was part of my quip. 

1 minute ago, Section_31 said:

I vaguely remember reading that's why trafficking of women is an issue in places like Albania, because aspects of the culture/religion etc  don't value women. That's not to say they'll all do it, more that it provides more fertile ground for that behaviour to develop. 

Imagine being Chinese! Blamed for everything 

5 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

I vaguely remember reading that's why trafficking of women is an issue in places like Albania, becauas they - frankly - don't value women.

• Upvote 2

7 minutes ago, A Red said:

This is a weird slant on things here. There are gangs of brown Muslim blokes that prey on non Muslim women and rape them. They are rapist cunts whose mode of operation is to rape women who are not brown and of the same religion. There are cases of this throughout the country with 1000's of victims. They are rapists that prefer to rape women not of their culture, whether they do it for religious reasons, colour reasons or whatever doesn't matter.

Now, Yaxley- Lennon, cunt that he is (for avoidance of doubt) is right when he calls them out, there are indeed Muslim gangs. Each member will be a brown Muslim. This is not racist horseshit, he is pointing out a fact that you cannot hide from.  I would prefer he didn't because when the press do it, it gives the likes of you an opportunity to compare the likes of Rico to him and makes people that should know better, scared to take the right actions.

I really cannot understand why anyone would want to deny the facts of this and shut down discussion by calling anyone a racist or comparing anyone to a racist

Where does all this "denying facts" and "shutting down discussion" bollocks come from? 

The overwhelming majority (but not all) of the men convicted in these CSE cases are British Pakistanis. None of them appear to be  Muslims, because they all go against Islamic laws about drink and drugs and - obviously - rape. 

If there's any evidence that Islam is in some way a factor in these crimes, please present it (because Rico is refusing to back up his claims with anything more than stupid insults).

52 minutes ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

It's not difficult. 

Rapists are cunts because they're rapists, not because they're Muslim or Pakistani or anything.  

You seem to be the one who is having the difficulty here.

2 minutes ago, Rico1304 said:

in a thread where it’s been admitted that Asian gangs weren’t investigated in case it upset white liberals. May skew the numbers somewhat. 

Oh agreed but not all rape gangs are muslim. I'm sure most of us agree on that.

Doesn't make them any less of a cunt (the muslim rape cunts that is) 

Just now, Bjornebye said:

Oh agreed but not all rape gangs are muslim. I'm sure most of us agree on that.

Doesn't make them any less of a cunt. 

Of course they aren’t. No one is saying that. The only person close to a fucking stupid statement like that is someone saying ‘no rape gangs are Muslim’. 

1 minute ago, Rico1304 said:

Asian grooming gangs weren’t investigated in case it upset people. Children were fucked and killed. 

Well done fellas, well done. 

Nobody is denying that!!!!!!!!!!! It's horrible! 

10 minutes ago, AngryOfTuebrook said:

If there's any evidence that Islam is in some way a factor in these crimes, please present it (because Rico is refusing to back up his claims with anything more than stupid insults).

I'm not saying they are doing because of their religion, I am saying that they identify as Muslims. Thats it.

Remember the Shankill Butchers? A Protestant gang that would target, capture and murder Roman Catholics. They didn't believe that their church wanted them to do it, they did it because they were murderous cunts so chose a group of victims from a different background of their own, in their case the hated Roman Catholics.