You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Keir Starmer

rb14

9 minutes ago, Nelly-Torres said:

I wonder why those shit stirring cunts are targeting two black women MPs who have exhibited pro-Palestinian tendencies? 

And, for the record, the Board of Shithouses should be made aware that the two people referenced (Tony Greenstein and Jackie Walker) were not expelled for "antisemitism." 

You can’t let the truth get in the way of a good anti-Semite lie. 

2 hours ago, aRdja said:

This should be a nice first ‘test’ for Starmer on anti-semitism. BoD are asking Starmer to expel Diane Abbott because Jackie Walker dialled in time the zoom call she was speaking on. If he’s ambitious about winning the next election then Abbott is gone IMO.

If Starmer hoofs Abbott because a bunch of Tory cunts tell him too, then half the party will fuck off - we'll be back to the late-Blair/Brown/Milliband slide.

Tories would fucking love it.

51 minutes ago, Nelly-Torres said:

On the subject of Labour antisemitism claims and in making a somewhat tenuous link, I've just watched Countdown for the first time in a while and Rachel Riley's tits have gone massive. 

It's like when Marty McFly first sees his mother again in the alternate 1985!

She has just had a baby thats why. 

The vile, lying, hateful, bog-eyed cunt. 

55 minutes ago, Nelly-Torres said:

On the subject of Labour antisemitism claims and in making a somewhat tenuous link, I've just watched Countdown for the first time in a while and Rachel Riley's tits have gone massive. 

It's like when Marty McFly first sees his mother again in the alternate 1985!

I’m on the verge of begging this for lack of evidence. Come on, Nelly; Pics or GTFO is a long established principle. 

18 hours ago, Moo said:

He'll be Kier Stammer before long with the press, and I wouldn't be surprised if the Tories start subtly calling him that to get it in the public consciousness. 

We can have a racist, homophobic, fat mess, red bloated piece of blubber with shit hair - but we can't have someone with a stammer, oh no. 

Whilst I agree with the general thrust I’m struggling to think of a paler politician, he’s nigh on albino

I dont think Walker was expelled for anti-semitism at all , so I am hoping she gets a lawyer on to a possible defamation case against Van der Zyl. Judging by the interpretation of Rachel Riley's recent court win it should be a pretty straightforward cash in. 

6 minutes ago, Captain Howdy said:

Whilst I agree with the general thrust I’m struggling to think of a paler politician, he’s nigh on albino

Johnson?  Nah.  He looks like he should be pale because of his blond hair but he's got a proper pink red bloated face, probably the drink.  He only looks pale when he's outside in the cold or allegedly got coronavirus. 

2 minutes ago, Carvalho Diablo said:

Starmer gives me no optimism for a brighter future.

He's a Tory joy vacuum. A depression catalyst. A harbinger of hopelessness and duplicity.

I’d say he has a slightly better chance than seizing power than Corbyn, given any Labour Govt is better than a Tory one then that’s surely potentially brighter?