You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Keir Starmer

rb14

16 minutes ago, Captain Willard said:

This is the absurd end point of libertarianism, you start off moaning about smoking bans and within 2 posts you inevitably end up defending bestiality and incest. 

I am fully aware that most people have been conditioned to believe that consenting adults in the privacy of their own home, partaking in activities that harm nobody else, should be restricted from doing so. There have been no shortage of petty moralists seeking to impose their morality upon other people throughout history, as millions of gay people can attest.

1 hour ago, Captain Turdseye said:

My missus said to me that I qualify for some legal weed thing or other now. I thought about applying but it’s unfair on my current dealer. 

Fine for pain relief and tremors etc but they've taken the happy stuff out of it the bastards.

It's not that easy to get off them either from what I've heard.

• Upvote 1

12 minutes ago, Strontium said:

I am fully aware that most people have been conditioned to believe that consenting adults in the privacy of their own home, partaking in activities that harm nobody else, should be restricted from doing so. There have been no shortage of petty moralists seeking to impose their morality upon other people throughout history, as millions of gay people can attest.

Well there we have it, if you don't think a man should be allowed to spit roast his own sister with their pet Alsatian banging away at the other end whilst in the privacy of their living room, you're nothing more than a socially conditioned petty moralist. I never realized how wrong I was. 

• Haha 1

50 minutes ago, Babb'sBurstNad said:

It's the ones outside hospitals that I find bleakest. Some bloke standing in the cold, his gown flapping in the wind, puffing away whilst holding his own drip. 

The Royal is full of them. Always looks like the Jeremy Kyle show outside. People who look about 72 but are probably in their 30s in pyjamas with one leg smoking Marlborough lights. 

30 minutes ago, Strontium said:

consistency folks

It's just fucking extraordinary that a society would even conceive the concept of puberty blockers, as if puberty was a disease rather than a natural and necessary process.

42 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

The Royal is full of them. Always looks like the Jeremy Kyle show outside. People who look about 72 but are probably in their 30s in pyjamas with one leg smoking Marlborough lights. 

That's ridiculous, at least go for JPS or Capstan Full Strength and be a man about it.

1 hour ago, Strontium said:

Don't go bringing Cliff Richard into it now.

2 hours ago, Gnasher said:

Anyway. Labour "shaking off the fleas"

Knew some bird in London and she said her CLP was divided between, in her words, Asian landlords and centrists vs Momentum and gays.

Labour is a complex organism.

52 minutes ago, Captain Willard said:

Erm do dog years count and is a waggy tail a sign of consent? Asking for a freind. 

Animals aren't humans. Do you need me to draw a diagram?

13 minutes ago, Captain Willard said:

He went out with Sue Barker when she was a tennis player but she wasn’t seeded that year. 

What did he just come on her tits or something? 

59 minutes ago, Section_31 said:

Knew some bird in London and she said her CLP was divided between, in her words, Asian landlords and centrists vs Momentum and gays.

Are these woman complex? Are they 'fleas'

My sisters mates. Liverpool, Cardiff. Oxford/London they are everything that's great about this country. 

https://x.com/Sarah_Moharem?t=SohKsG5qdkaqKut4ZXCaHA&s=09

https://www.sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S2666668521000409

the above are not "islamist extremists' they are are not 'fleas' they are the very best of us. How do you think they feel about the political rhetoric from our politicans?  

1 hour ago, Section_31 said:

Are these woman complex? Are they 'fleas'

My sisters mates. Liverpool, Cardiff. They are everything that's great about this country.

https://x.com/Sarah_Moharem?t=SohKsG5qdkaqKut4ZXCaHA&s=09

they are not "islamist extremists' they are are not 'fleas' they are the best of us. 

America/Egypt/Liverpool.. the lady is the best of the best.  

• Downvote 1

2 hours ago, Section_31 said:

Cliff Richard, CONFIRMED bachelor.

* taps nose.

There's an episode of minder made in about 1982 were someone comes out of jail after 20 years and Arthur Says " somethings never change-little Cliffie Richards still a bachelor boy"

• Haha 1