You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Greatest beers

Sugar Ape

No, I’m not looking for a list of beer brands you like but, based on this tweet, what are the greatest beers to have and the most overrated?

I’m going to go with the straight the pub after work beer as the greatest. Especially when you’re not in work the next day. 

Most overrated is the airport beer in the early hours. Every time I go away with my mates they’re dead excited about their first pint at 4.30am but it always tastes fucking horrible to me. 

• Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, Jairzinho said:

The airport beer is fucking scruffy cunt behaviour.

I play the unmentionable on Sunday mornings, get back about 13:00, quick shower, and then fuck off to a nearby bar for a massive lunch out in the sun. That first beer while eating a massive plate of jamon. Ace.

What are you on about you steamer. For a start it costs about a tenner a pint and secondly if you can plummet to earth like a fucking dart while sober then quite frankly you're the fucking scruff.

I bet you fly in flip-flops don't you asking the air-hostess for a "sex on the beach please Jeanette" after reading her name-tag as if your the first person she's ever had do that. 

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

What are you on about you steamer. For a start it costs about a tenner a pint and secondly if you can plummet to earth like a fucking dart while sober then quite frankly you're the fucking scruff.

I bet you fly in flip-flops don't you asking the air-hostess for a "sex on the beach please Jeanette" after reading her name-tag as if your the first person she's ever had do that. 

I wouldn't wear flip-flops at the beach, you fucking blancmange. 

WE'RE HAVING A BEER AT 8AM WE'RE TOP LADS AREN'T WE?

No, you're a cunt.

• Upvote 1

1 minute ago, Jairzinho said:

I wouldn't wear flip-flops at the beach, you fucking blancmange. 

WE'RE HAVING A BEER AT 8AM WE'RE TOP LADS AREN'T WE?

No, you're a cunt.

You wouldn't get me broadcasting it like that like some Inbetweeners walrus from Warrington but I'll happily sit with a breakfast and a few pints quietly saying goodbye to everyone I ever cared about before I board certain death. 

You're a flip-flop. 

Just now, Bjornebye said:

You wouldn't get me broadcasting it like that like some Inbetweeners walrus from Warrington but I'll happily sit with a breakfast and a few pints quietly saying goodbye to everyone I ever cared about before I board certain death. 

You're a flip-flop. 

I bet you drink Carling.

• Upvote 1

4 hours ago, Lee909 said:

The best beer is the one thrown away and replaced by whisky or bourbon 

I love Whisky and, especially, Bourbon but you just can’t trust a man who doesn’t like beer. 

It’s an established fact that only eccentric deviants don’t like beer.  

I will drink it, just not by choice very often. Why would I chose it over a far superior world of spirits. 

If I want something weaker than loads spirits in the heat ill have a ginger ale and rum. In the winter I'd much rather have a single malt. 

tenor.gif?itemid=5434278

8dd732ff2bc4d3493ebeb53a47b9be71.gif

placeholder-title.jpg

• Upvote 1