You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

General Election 2019

Bjornebye

Who are you voting for?   

142 members have voted

1. 1. Who are you voting for?

Guest Pistonbroke
3 minutes ago, 1892-LFCWasBorn said:

3Olmw39.png

That would be a hung parliament, not looking good for the buffoon if that is the case. Why would they have UKIP with 0 seats? 

Guest Pistonbroke
1 minute ago, SasaS said:

Because it's 2017?

I can't remember what the exit polls said back then, but it could be. Certainly not to be believed as the exit polls are not released until 10. 

6 hours ago, i5x said:

I have never bothered voting before because I live in a very safe Labour seat, so feel my vote simply doesnt count.

However, I sent my postal vote for the 1st time and so did my partner, who also vote for the first time. Even though its remain area in Merseyside given the volatile nature of politics atm we couldnt risk not voting

I am so stressed out about what will happen to me under a conservative government, due to various health problems I have and the meds I have to take. We also have a small buisness making VR perfierals, a high proportion of which go to the EU. Nothing good is on the horizon for us if Johnson and the Gamon brigade are elected, infact it is quite terrifying.

Also, I took the opportunity to write Johnson is a lying cunt under the conservative candidate name.

Edit: vote wasnot spoiled as it was 100% ear who the vote was for. I checked rules before hand.

I never voted when I was back home, took the George Carlin mentality, you can’t blame the fuckers if you have voted them in. Regret it now, as living abroad for the last 12 years, I should still be entitled to vote, but cannot be found on an electoral roll to register. So well done on getting yer vote in.

• Upvote 1

7 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

Diane Abbott sporting odd shoes and it looks like the left one os on the wrong foot as well. Seriously what in the fuck. Stupid cow giving them more ammunition. Should have been fucked off ages ago. 

ELk-5JHXYAEWhDZ?format=jpg&name=4096x409

Doctored apparently, by the subtle propaganda shitheads in blue or brown shirts.

Guest Pistonbroke
Just now, Nelly-Torres said:

Working majority. It's shortened slightly with the standard bookies too. 

Let's see what the exit polls say, but not great news nonetheless. Brexit Party getting their hoards to vote for the Tory cunts is the only way they could get a working majority, going to be pissed when reality sets in and they realise they have been conned.