You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The Snooker

Bjornebye

On 28/04/2024 at 19:42, johnsusername said:

Why does everyone hate Murphy?

Jack Lisowski is a good commentator, strangely. 

He looks like a fat tory cunt who wears tweed

• Upvote 1

5 minutes ago, Bjornebye said:

Superb, made up for John. He was talking about quitting if he’d dropped out of the top 16. Probably why he got emotional at the end 

Those last 2 frames were worthy of a final. Incredible stuff. Made up for Higgins too. 

• Upvote 2

1 hour ago, johnsusername said:

Shaun Murphy is fine, you bullying twats. I think he brings a lot of insight. 

Better than constantly listening to Ronnie talk about how much he isn't interested in snooker and everyone is shit and he doesn't care.

Absolute fucking horse shit. 

• Haha 1

The red double and then the final red, from Higgins, was proper high risk high reward stuff. Fantastic game.

Have to say, he looks rough as chuff tho, looks like he’s been on the swally for a few year,  ya’ken. 

13 hours ago, lifetime fan said:

I always used to become a member of the local conservative club. 

Drink subsidised beer, cheap snooker tables and then over a period of time drop more and more outlandish comments before being barred. 

Think I have 5 cunty clubs I am now barred from. 

Definitely true this. 100%.

21 hours ago, Captain Turdseye said:

Where I go, you’re in your own room. No dickheads. Except me. 

That'd be superb with my mum and dad as they're not the quietest of people. They don't so much as talk, more like shout.

19 hours ago, John102 said:

Anecdotal but I'll take your word for it.

Fritzl Snooker...

18 hours ago, lifetime fan said:

There’s cunts like that in every club mate. 

Majority of lads and lasses in there are fine, just seems to be the odd penis or two that ruin it. Friday and Saturday is the pits though as the loudmouth coked up gobshites roll in for cheap beer

17 hours ago, Bjornebye said:

That’s got Shaun Murphy written all over it 

He's also a bad B.O. riddled ginger. Nothing wrong with regular gingers. Just this cunt.

17 hours ago, lifetime fan said:

I always used to become a member of the local conservative club. 

Drink subsidised beer, cheap snooker tables and then over a period of time drop more and more outlandish comments before being barred. 

Think I have 5 cunty clubs I am now barred from. 

This is exactly why I won't join any near us. I'd get turfed out soon enough. The one in Leyland has had swastikas sprayed on the door a few times. Not my bag but I get the sentiment.

I caught up with the Higgins v Allen match this morning while having brekkie. Gutted for Allen as I wanted to see him win it this year. Higgins did an exhibition in our local snooker club a couple of weeks back and nailed a 147 during it. I wasn't there but they posted it on the FaceAIDS page.

30 minutes ago, Preston Red said:

That'd be superb with my mum and dad as they're not the quietest of people. They don't so much as talk, more like shout.

Fritzl Snooker...

Majority of lads and lasses in there are fine, just seems to be the odd penis or two that ruin it. Friday and Saturday is the pits though as the loudmouth coked up gobshites roll in for cheap beer

He's also a bad B.O. riddled ginger. Nothing wrong with regular gingers. Just this cunt.

This is exactly why I won't join any near us. I'd get turfed out soon enough. The one in Leyland has had swastikas sprayed on the door a few times. Not my bag but I get the sentiment.

I caught up with the Higgins v Allen match this morning while having brekkie. Gutted for Allen as I wanted to see him win it this year. Higgins did an exhibition in our local snooker club a couple of weeks back and nailed a 147 during it. I wasn't there but they posted it on the FaceAIDS page.

Unfortunately I’ve always found the better quality tables come with loads more dickheads. 

We use the Constitutional Club in Tiverton, shite tables but if you avoid the boring cunt always sat at the end of the bar it’s sound. 

3 minutes ago, chrisbonnie said:

This jack Jones is a right fucking throw back to tummy heady days of thorburn and Griffiths. If he was any slower, he'd be going backwards. Shocking player to watch 

Yep. And yet I still want him to wipe the floor with Trump. 

58 minutes ago, chrisbonnie said:

This jack Jones is a right fucking throw back to tummy heady days of thorburn and Griffiths. If he was any slower, he'd be going backwards. Shocking player to watch 

I don't like him. I dont like his hair. I don't like his beard. I dont like his face.

7 hours ago, johnsusername said:

I don't like him. I dont like his hair. I don't like his beard. I dont like his face.

Dr. Zeuss over here. 

20 hours ago, lifetime fan said:

Unfortunately I’ve always found the better quality tables come with loads more dickheads. 

We use the Constitutional Club in Tiverton, shite tables but if you avoid the boring cunt always sat at the end of the bar it’s sound. 

Absolutely this. They have one heated table which you do get some extremely good players on. Usually about £10p/h for that table and pockets tighter than John Henry. The lads who usually go on there are pretty sound and it's out the way of the other tables so no one is put out.

Funny you should say about boring cunts at the end of the bar. There's three brothers who are there every night, and are known as the local loons. Rumour has it, they're stinking rich, but they definitely stink. They're harmless enough and always willing to tell you about where they've been on the bus that week, and where it stops.