You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Man City - the new bitters?

Naz17

21 hours ago, manwiththestick said:

What the fuck is the little weird cunt on about now, far be it from me to suggest he might be feeling a bit of pressure.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/67671051

It's not fair? Boohoo. Don't fucking work for a bunch of human rights abusing, sportswashing cheats then you fucking drugs cheat. 

21 hours ago, Trumo said:

Like Robert Mugabe claiming elections were rigged if he won less than 107% of the vote.

Reminds me of that old joke that gets churned out when a footballer gets accused of match fixing, and they release a statement saying “I completely refute all allegations of match fixing and maintain my total innocence on the matter. I look forward to being back for our 1-1 draw with QPR at the weekend”

Makes me laugh every time

• Upvote 2

19 hours ago, John102 said:

I'm sure it will be more day by day than week by week.

Also, it's great Carra has had a go at them there but it would be great if he was doing this more often and not only when someone has taken the piss out of him.

Plus, he added on a “I was bigging you up” in a sort of “why you having a go at me?” on at the end, in a desperate plea to be liked by Guardiola.

Carra can do one - he’s thin skinned and has a huge ego - that’s what provoked his response to it. He wasn’t saying fuck all before 

• Upvote 1

14 hours ago, Barrington Womble said:

It's not fair? Boohoo. Don't fucking work for a bunch of human rights abusing, sportswashing cheats then you fucking drugs cheat. 

Not fair are the titles they won by blatantly cheating and abusing the rules. Including the last 3 titles. 

Baldy cunt's ego sky rockets as each day goes by. 

1 minute ago, Carra_is_legend said:

I thought he was being a bit sarcastic and pointed to baldy being paranoid even when someone praises him.

I took it more as a “what you going at me for? It was them saying it” like you’d get in a playground 

• 4 weeks later...
1 minute ago, Redder Lurtz said:

In fairness, someone pointed out in the replies that it was filmed at 13.34 but kickoff wasn't til 14.00

So there was 10'000 empty seats then?

• Haha 1

On 11/01/2024 at 08:03, Redder Lurtz said:

In fairness, someone pointed out in the replies that it was filmed at 13.34 but kickoff wasn't til 14.00

The players are on the pitch preparing for a corner...that 13.34 is not the time of day it is some other timer/time.

Imagine how Klopps time would look here if Abu Dhabi hadn't decided to buy in and cheat the sport. You wouldn't have pricks like Roy Keane going on about only 1 title. A prick like Keane would have fuck all to show for his career if a country  bought a club during his playing days and subverted all the rules to gain an unfair advantage. I feel pissed off every time city win because they have stolen other clubs success and a lot of it was ours. I have zero respect for them, in my opinion they have won nothing, their players have won nothing and have just wasted their careers with hollow success born of cheating. They can't fill their ground because anybody with integrity can see its shit, like putting cheat codes at the start of a game you get bored far quicker and abandon it sooner.

• Upvote 13

1 hour ago, Bobby Hundreds said:

Imagine how Klopps time would look here if Abu Dhabi hadn't decided to buy in and cheat the sport. You wouldn't have pricks like Roy Keane going on about only 1 title. A prick like Keane would have fuck all to show for his career if a country  bought a club during his playing days and subverted all the rules to gain an unfair advantage. I feel pissed off every time city win because they have stolen other clubs success and a lot of it was ours. I have zero respect for them, in my opinion they have won nothing, their players have won nothing and have just wasted their careers with hollow success born of cheating. They can't fill their ground because anybody with integrity can see its shit, like putting cheat codes at the start of a game you get bored far quicker and abandon it sooner.

Absolutely nailed it, exactly how I feel too.