You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Russia World Cup 18

Bjornebye

• Replies 8.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Agreed....we as a club should be monoitoring things very closely - him playing carrying that injury could cause serious problems for us down the line.

We as a club have no say what so ever sadly. I think if we tried pulling him out the world cup you would see a transfer request in before he got on the plane. The club should supply any medical help needed though.

Suarez looking a shadow of his former self, a lot of his brilliance was his anticipation and lighting quick reactions. Seems second to everything.

He's been like that all season. He does look on the wane

Knee ligament injuries will do that to you. Especially if you play through them

Suarez has played through a couple too many injuries in the past year or so, and it's catching up to him. Add in the loss of Neymar from Barca having a knock on effect on his own form and I'd be surprised if he's still in their starting XI this time next year.

You can see why they were so desperate to bring in Griezman, as Dembele isn't the finished article yet either.

Martin Keown snd his massive gasps of air everytime he finishes a sentence is teally fucking me off.

I know the cunt looks like a neanderthal but evolve you mouth breathing prick.

Only just noticed this, irritating as fuck.

We as a club have no say what so ever sadly. I think if we tried pulling him out the world cup you would see a transfer request in before he got on the plane. The club should supply any medical help needed though.

I was thinking that we should have medical people looking at things and ensuring they are kept fully up to date with everything that goes on.

He is our employee - we pay his wages and i don't see why any chances should be taken with him if he is not fit to play.

If he is fit then fair enough - and of course as annoying as it is even then anything could happen to him, but that is football and that is fair enough it is parr of game - but for me if he is not fit then he should not be involved and not put at unfair risk, that in my book is not on and surely we have to have some say in that/should expect that Egypt treat our employee right.

I was thinking that we should have medical people looking at things and ensuring they are kept fully up to date with everything that goes on.

He is our employee - we pay his wages and i don't see why any chances should be taken with him if he is not fit to play.

If he is fit then fair enough - and of course as annoying as it is even then anything could happen to him, but that is football and that is fair enough it is parr of game - but for me if he is not fit then he should not be involved and not put at unfair risk, that in my book is not on and surely we have to have some say in that/should expect that Egypt treat our employee right.

If the Egyptian FA say he's fit fuck all we can do