You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The ‘Buy Nabil Fekir’ Campaign

Damn after fabinho I thought at last they have managed to do a fucking deal without any king of saga like the clusterfucks of VVD plus getting kieta a season after we wanted them alongside being banned from buying youth players. But no, saga is what we do.

If he has injury concerns just pull out. Move on. Sod the sagas. I'd be a bit annoyed if we really had done all of the media and promos before signing the player so the lad genuinely thought he had his move. It's all conjecture though. All I can say is for fucks sake Liverpool does there always have to be drama.

Been out most of the day and come back to see this news. No doubt the owners will get the flak but it looks like Lyon or rather Aulas has acted the complete twat. See that Lyons statement has been taken down so maybe Fekir has kicked off about his clubs antics. Baffling when all said and done.

It hasnt been taken down. The URL changed.

In my mind Aulas knows that the knee is a problem and was looking to cash in before anything happened. I read an article that said he's had operations each season on his knee and will need more plus there is a chance his career will be cut short.

He is a very talented player for sure and its a real shame, but really why risk it? The only peeve is why did we pursue him in the first place as surely there is enough in the public domain to know that this was going to be a concern.

A bad one. We'd then have to buy a creative midfielder as well this summer cuase he sure as fuck ain't playing there.

Nah, he’s a proper world class option outwide IMo. Would we have missed Salah as much in Kiev had we got Mahrez? One couldn’t help but wonder. Moreover, Keita is meant to be a creative midfielder and Ox was one of the best midfielders in the league before he got injured. I’m of the opinion that a forward is more of a priority at the moment.

My only concern here is that we might end up getting no one for the position because Klopp doesn’t buy players for the sake of it. We were clearly ready to splash the cash, and there’s a good reason why this has gone wrong. 2 players I remember failing medicals - Beresford who was perfectly fit and Foe who ... err ... did less well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My only concern here is that we might end up getting no one for the position because Klopp doesn’t buy players for the sake of it. We were clearly ready to splash the cash, and there’s a good reason why this has gone wrong. 2 players I remember failing medicals - Beresford who was perfectly fit and Foe who ... err ... did less well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Remy a couple of years back.