You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Saturday 30th Dec v Leicester. Let's hunt some foxes, Tally Ho.

Guest Pistonbroke

bringing Mahrez into the middle is going to provide them will at least one other golden chance, and if Vardy gets on it, we could be in deep shit.  All of our attackers are not on it today.  Coutinho and Firmino's decision making has been shocking, as has their touch, Salah is absolutely minging today, and Mane looks less interested than Can.  

That goal was 90% on Matip.  The lad really needs to shape up, because he may be favourite for the drop when Van Dijk starts.  

Can is awful and Milner is even worse.

I thought the one thing Milner was supposed to give us was experience and good decision-making. Instead he takes the wrong option every single time. SOOO frustrating to watch - when he should press, he sits back, then when he should wait, he dashes forward on a mad press.

Get him off for anyone at all. We can still win this 3-1.

i see your point, for me Milner is a passenger at this stage of his career. If those around him are playing shit then he followes suit. Can just wants off, so take him off.

Full backs is nearly as much a problem area as midfield and gk.

Playing a cb and a bang average who doesn't overlap is a massive problem when trying to break teams down. Throw in the wank midfield and all teams have to do is shut Coutinho down and we've zero creativity.

VVD could be the best cb in the world and we're still going to need big surgery to this squad.

Can't really blame the manager for what's happened so far. Goal was a ridiculous mistake (again), we created enough to have scored 3 goals. Salah still isn't comfortable in front of goal, even with all the ones he's scored. Coutinho really is having some season, his form usually dips at some point and he goes missing for 4-5 games in a row, that hasn't happened this season. Hopefully we can manage to win, but as someone before me said this is exactly the type of game we never win.

On a side note, I just want to appreciate this place as most people here aren't complete fucktards when it comes to watching football like the majority of people online.

• Upvote 1

Can't really blame the manager for what's happened so far. Goal was a ridiculous mistake (again), we created enough to have scored 3 goals. Salah still isn't comfortable in front of goal, even with all the ones he's scored. Coutinho really is having some season, his form usually dips at some point and he goes missing for 4-5 games in a row, that hasn't happened this season. Hopefully we can manage to win, but as someone before me said this is exactly the type of game we never win.

On a side note, I just want to appreciate this place as most people here aren't complete fucktards when it comes to watching football like the majority of people online.

Always good to see another RAWK cult survivor.