You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Arsenal(a) PL- Match Thread

LFC 6 Times

Guest Pistonbroke

Another two points lashed away.

Infuriating.

Have you ever thought of being positube about a point on, miseranle cunt. 

negged yer misderanle cunt 

First post since May to slag your own tram off, otosser. v

Guest Pistonbroke

moanimg wankers, some right miserablr fucks on here. Sippoirt your tm, we can#t win hem all and a point aways to arsenal is a point won. We are playeing good up front, what the fuck more do you want from this sdaqud? 

Klavan has been very solid for a good while now. He hasn't really gotten any credit for it but he's been excellent ever since he's been put back into the team.

I’ve been thinking the same.

Like a decent wicket keeper in cricket.

The solid ones you never notice.

The same with Klavan, never really done nothing wrong or nothing exceptional.

Neat and tidy.

Mrs Rat was not over the moon at the enormous shout of "you stupid fucking cunt" when Mig did his rubber wrists party trick. Apart from that managed to avoid sticking a bottle through the TV,

Having calmed down slightly I am yet again bemused by our manager and everyone else at the club in thinking for years this clown is good enough, Every time he throws a game down the pan we all do the same dance and nothing fucking changes,  Enough ; is it any wonder Barca and Madrid are sniffing round our best players when they win games for us only for a 2nd rate keeper to undo all their good work,

Spunking two goal lead when we are dominating a game is never ok mate

I make you right there - but if we win the games we are meant to around it, it becomes less of a shite result....

Trying to find the positives when sick of the seemingly endless throwing away of points this side is guilty of.

• Upvote 1

I'm not sure how we're meant to feel after that? Great game for the neutral?

Klopp needs to get the defensive capability of the side sorted, time and again we fail to control a game we should be winning comfortably. I now dread every time the opposition get a goal back.

At the moment he's on course to be remembered as the German Kevin Keegan, putting out hugely entertaining but deeply flawed teams.