You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Boxing 2017

Captain Turdseye

He never gassed, not sure what you lot seen but he never gassed, he didn't even look like he broke into much of a sweat. He was dragging his foot on the walk in and if you watch the fight again he was dragging his foot whilst fighting and the fact he was wildly swinging from the bell shows he went into the fight already injured. He's had an operation, too many conspiracy theorists on here.

• Upvote 1

Honestly i dont think he had gassed badly. He was tired yes,but i thought he had slowed the pace down to start fighting behind the jab from round 3 on. As soon as he did that his bigger punches were starting to lsnd a bit more

If he had that injury going in it explains why he went in seinging as he didn't fancy his chances of getting through 12 rounds without it rupturing.

Imho if he didn't need tbe money i dont think he fights. But with his lifestyle i think hevneeded the fight and needed the AJ fight that would have come after hence him wanting the rematch now.

Honestly i dont think he had gassed badly. He was tired yes,but i thought he had slowed the pace down to start fighting behind the jab from round 3 on. As soon as he did that his bigger punches were starting to lsnd a bit more

If he had that injury going in it explains why he went in seinging as he didn't fancy his chances of getting through 12 rounds without it rupturing.

Imho if he didn't need tbe money i dont think he fights. But with his lifestyle i think hevneeded the fight and needed the AJ fight that would have come after hence him wanting the rematch now.

That's exactly how I see it, he clearly needs the money or saying that he clearly wants the money for whatever reason, he couldn't pull out because 1 he'd be a laughing stock and 2 he'd have lost a shit load of money of sparring partners, his trainers and I can't imagine it being cheap to stay in Miami and train on a yacht.

He wasn't even trying to slowly get into range to fire off the big shots, he was just trying to swing as many big ones as possible hoping to catch him. I watched it more closely yesterday knowing what came of it and you do notice certain things that you didn't at the time, like I said the slow ring walk, dragging his feet whilst walking in, trying to get him out of there as soon as possible, never actually going on his toes whilst moving around the ring he was extremely flat footed which David Haye has never been. In the first round when Bellew hits him when it looked like he was off balance and he jumps, if you watch it again it's not he's off balance, he tries to stop himself transferring the weight to his other foot.

• Upvote 1

It was a ploy to big up Bellew. David haye took whatever money he got in return for throwing a boxing match after he said many years ago he was retiring which he did.

Haye still would have probably got more money but bellew gets at least one more ppv.

• Upvote 1

He never gassed, not sure what you lot seen but he never gassed, he didn't even look like he broke into much of a sweat. He was dragging his foot on the walk in and if you watch the fight again he was dragging his foot whilst fighting and the fact he was wildly swinging from the bell shows he went into the fight already injured. He's had an operation, too many conspiracy theorists on here.

Yeah agreed mate- exactly what I was thinking. Clear as day he wasn't comfortable from the off.

Yeah agreed mate- exactly what I was thinking. Clear as day he wasn't comfortable from the off.

You only have to watch it all back and it's so clear, I read on boxing24 that you can see it on the open workout, that he doesn't lift his heel when moving round the ring. I haven't rewatched that so I can't say if that's true or not.

Guest Pistonbroke

Tyson Fury says he is coming back in May

He'll need to have his license reinstated first. Obviously Warren wants to use him as a cash cow being as the public are prepared to pay for anyone. They'll be rolling out Fraudley again before long. 

Guest Pistonbroke

“I had no idea that flag was there,” the Toffees fan told the Mirror.

xxxxxxx.jpg

Haha fuck off Bellew. Bad bitter gobshite.

But but, he's an adorable Scouser. 

He's a fucking cringe minge. 

He'll need to have his license reinstated first. Obviously Warren wants to use him as a cash cow being as the public are prepared to pay for anyone. They'll be rolling out Fraudley again before long.

If Fury fights again then they'll be getting Stuart Hall out on day release to commentate.

Guest Pistonbroke

If Fury fights again then they'll be getting Stuart Hall out on day release to commentate.

They should just put them all in a wooded area and make them do a hunger games, Peckham, district 1234 and a bit. 

In what world was Haye overweight, even by his own going he's fought and won at that weight.

In what world should David Haye be coming into the ring above 16 stone?  When he was at his best (as a heavyweight) it was because he was fast and light.  David Haye should never be coming into the ring any heavier than 210/215.

Yeah there's no getting away from that, looks bad.

He probably chuckled at it and thought fuck it yeah I'll have a picture, and now it's biting him on the arse, even if he isn't really homophobic (seeing as his brother is gay and all).

Disappointing that.