You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Liverpool v Leicester - sat 5.30pm

Gym Beglin

I'm not going to get too carried away because we dismantled Leicester ( they're not a patch on what they were late last season so far ) but it was a well deserved 3 points which we badly needed - particularly for our 1st home game.

That was a very stirring LOUD rendition of YNWA-loved it - and the new stand is the bomb. Biggest attendance since '77 or so I believe.

The surprise today for me, was not missing Coutinho. We're showing signs of depth in parts of the team. Mane is looking like an exciting signing.

Come on you RedMen - the Cunts at the Bridge are next.

Lets fuck them up the bastard.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wish Mignolet stops doing the Nuer and just kicks the ball away; I crinch every time he tries to be a sweeper keeper and ends up shitting on himself out of panic.

I can't wait for Karius to come  back and still call for a dependable left back.

I don't get this line of argument ( Not just you Revivalist ) you can't blame Mignolet for this.

Klopp ( and Rodgers before him ) insist on the goalkeeper playing out to his defence , and sometimes even more so when the press is on as a few good passes and often 3/4 opposition players are out of the game. I have seen Klopp screaming at Simon or defenders if they hoof it, and have no doubts if/when Karius is in the team he will not be hoofing it, and he will still have our hearts in our mouths on occasions.

The ultimate sense of this is the ten minutes it took Guardiola to get rid of Hart because he wouldn't / couldn't play football.

I presume I'm not the only one thinking "great performance but let's see you do that to Hull and West Brom when they turn up at Anfield". Pulis will no doubt be dusting his 6-4-0 formation down after watching that last night. God I hope Klopp can find a way to break down the anti-football fraternity in this league because if he does we have the makings of a very successful side there.

I presume I'm not the only one thinking "great performance but let's see you do that to Hull and West Brom when they turn up at Anfield". Pulis will no doubt be dusting his 6-4-0 formation down after watching that last night. God I hope Klopp can find a way to break down the anti-football fraternity in this league because if he does we have the makings of a very successful side there.

Yep, the acid test will be those games and how well the crowd react when things arent going well. If we have mane in the side when we play the likes of Hull, Stoke and West Brom, I'll be more hopeful than Ive been in the last 2 seasons though as I think his pace will test them.