You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Who is the sexiest woman from Merseyside ?

Sugar Ape

Seen that before on Facebook. Kenny birds defo

Anfield.....

That girl in the blue top will get more than she bargained for once she's identified and hauled into a police station for racially aggravated public order.

Already been found according to the Echo http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/news/liverpool-news/woman-arrested-over-footage-shocking-11003021

So many scally birds are just permanently angry. All they ever seem to do is argue with everyone over fuck all. You hear them on their phones screaming at the person on the other end when all they are probably talking about is what they are having for tea. Imagine being married to one and arguing with them over absolutely everything day in day out.

I think some sunbed shops put gamma rays when they retube the beds and turn them all into the hulk. That and all the beak and vodka.

• Upvote 3

Yeah it's mental. Three of us decided to go into town about three years ago and my mate spotted this bird taking her shoes off and said something like 'be careful there's glass on the floor' and she went absolutely apeshit at him. Next thing a completely unrelated woman ran past and tried to kick me in the leg.

Sugar and spice and all things nice.

Ladies day at Aintree is like some scally birds equivalent of a trip.to Mecca.

My mate used to be a bouncer in some place in Concert Square and said the woman were worse than the men. Scratching them with their nails, spitting, punching and biting. One scally woman was dancing on the tables and they told her to get down, she tried to whack them with her high heeled shoes she had taken off, bit one of the other bouncers then when they threw her out she was threatening to get them all shot.

My mate used to be a bouncer in some place in Concert Square and said the woman were worse than the men. Scratching them with their nails, spitting, punching and biting. One scally woman was dancing on the tables and they told her to get down, she tried to whack them with her high heeled shoes she had taken off, bit one of the other bouncers then when they threw her out she was threatening to get them all shot.

Women on average have a lower tolerance level to alcohol then men, yet tend to drink stronger drinks.

I'm going there this year, I shall be providing a full report.

I  wonder whether any forumites might have experience of being attacked by women in Concert Square?

• Upvote 1

So many scally birds are just permanently angry. All they ever seem to do is argue with everyone over fuck all. You hear them on their phones screaming at the person on the other end when all they are probably talking about is what they are having for tea. Imagine being married to one and arguing with them over absolutely everything day in day out.

I think some sunbed shops put gamma rays when they retube the beds and turn them all into the hulk. That and all the beak and vodka.

I have a theory that the reason behind why they're so confrontational about absolutely everything is because they learn their communication skills from the soaps. They all seem to watch them religiously and think that screaming the odds at everyone is the norm because that's how everyone communicates in Corrie.

• Upvote 9

I have a theory that the reason behind why they're so confrontational about absolutely everything is because they learn their communication skills from the soaps. They all seem to watch them religiously and think that screaming the odds at everyone is the norm because that's how everyone communicates in Corrie.

You are probably right on that. My sister in law goes off on one over virtually nothing and is always arguing over nothing with someone. She watches all the soaps religiously.

Repped because I've been saying this for about 20 years.  Seriously.

It was a correlation I drew a long time ago, though it was EastEnders I was basing it on.  The default setting of 'other human beings are decent and non-threatening' has been replaced with a confrontational, antagonistic norm in whole swathes of the population.

Always looking for scandal and gossip.  Everything being made into a drama.

Exacerbated by social media, of course.

If you took away EastEnders, it would take probably 3-5 years, but the whole country would be happier.

• Upvote 4

I read this about an hour before leaving the house. As I did so a woman was walking past, in her 40's, shouting down her mobile, arguing with what sounded like her partner, and banging on about how he was a dickhead, not her.

It brought a wry smile to my face.