You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Georginio Wijnaldum

Unrighteous

Silenced? Have you recently become deaf?

I must be I suppose.

Apart from the everlasting shouts for new players all over the field I fail to see how DM is singled out as a priority.

To be fair the way Klopp sets up his team as opposed to BR is probably the main reason the protection of our back four is better now, but Gigi is doing a very good job. 

Very good signing, one of our better players, Gigi. A player I hope we'll keep for many years.

He can be very good but lets not go overboard yet as he has his fair share of anonymous performances. If he gains consistency then he will be an absolutely superb player but still some way to go.

This,  The lad has hardly pulled up any trees since he arrived. Lets hope, like Lallana, he finds the consistency we desperately need, 

They don't often hand Dutch footballer of the year awards to shit players.

Gullit

Van Basten

Koeman

Romario

Bergkamp

Litmanen

De Boer

Stam

Van Nistelrooy

Van Bommel

Rijkaard

Overmars

Danny Blind

Van Der Sar

Dudek

Chivu

Kuyt

Suarez

Vertonghen

Let's hope Gini follows in their footsteps.

I must be I suppose.

Apart from the everlasting shouts for new players all over the field I fail to see how DM is singled out as a priority.

To be fair the way Klopp sets up his team as opposed to BR is probably the main reason the protection of our back four is better now, but Gigi is doing a very good job. 

Very good signing, one of our better players, Gigi. A player I hope we'll keep for many years.

Our midfield is regularly anonymous and gets run through with ease at times. We definitely still need a dm. I like Wijnaldum but let's not go overboard here.

Our midfield is regularly anonymous and gets run through with ease at times. We definitely still need a dm. I like Wijnaldum but let's not go overboard here.

We've needed one at some points this season, and if we're playing European football next season then it would certainly be nice to have a player of that ilk to step in, but our first choice midfield has out-midfielded everyone they've come up against.

It's only when the likes of Can come into the side that we look easy to run through.

We've needed one at some points this season, and if we're playing European football next season then it would certainly be nice to have a player of that ilk to step in, but our first choice midfield has out-midfielded everyone they've come up against.

It's only when the likes of Can come into the side that we look easy to run through.

One of Wijnaldum or Henderson with a DM please. Or better still someone else with a DM thanks Jurgen.

You keep doing what you're doing, and ignore all the plazzy woolyback haters on here. And if you see Joe Allen, kick some sand into his little chicken-noncing face for me. Ta.

Blimey, bit tetchy. The comment i was making was that no one should have been getting handed player of the month after the January we had.

He was great on Saturday, posted as much in the MOTM thread.

They don't often hand Dutch footballer of the year awards to shit players.

Gullit

Van Basten

Koeman

Romario

Bergkamp

Litmanen

De Boer

Stam

Van Nistelrooy

Van Bommel

Rijkaard

Overmars

Danny Blind

Van Der Sar

Dudek

Chivu

Kuyt

Suarez

Vertonghen

Let's hope Gini follows in their footsteps.

Romario What a class striker. He would make Balotelli look like Makelele in the workrate department.

Klopp would have abselutely zero hair left.

Blimey, bit tetchy. The comment i was making was that no one should have been getting handed player of the month after the January we had.

He was great on Saturday, posted as much in the MOTM thread.

Sorry. Your username had passed me by and that wasn't specifically aimed at you. I was actually laying some bait to see how many negs I could get, but people haven't bitten.

• Upvote 1