You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

You know the t- shirt proves he's an attention seeking gobshite and the sweatshirt about Scousers and their kids just confirms it. The tweet the day after the Hillborough one is the clincher for me and why he should be prosecuted in my opinion. No legal brain but surely it's as good as incitement. The posting of his address by himself on FaceBook proves he is either stupid, is an attention seeker or is a bad cunt. Or all three.

I haven't really been that angered by this bloke.

I think it's quite funny. Not his actions. But, rather, his obsession. It's a nice bank holiday weekend. Weather's decent. Maybe have a nice relaxing and a chilled pint in the sunshine.

How did his day and choice of attire pan out? "It's nice today. Should I put on the shorts and maybe a nice, loose cotton or linen shirt? Oh, hang on? What about that t-shirt I paid to get made with my hard earned money, the one that references and makes light of the deaths of men, women and children? Ha, the lads down the Brewers will love that! We'll have a scream. Proper laddy banter!"

But, this bloke can't even go for a pint without Liverpool being on his mind. How do you even try an get inside the head and thought processes of somebody like that? Somebody whose every waking minute, even when the season is over, seems to be consumed by Liverpool Football Club?

He's definitely got some sociopathic tendencies going on. Just a really strange thing to do.

• Upvote 5

I wonder whether we will get treated to some heart wrenching . grovelling apology in a day or two as the stupid cunt starts drowning in shit .

You have to wonder what his family and friends think, His parents will be proud if they are still alove 

I haven't really been that angered by this bloke.

I think it's quite funny. Not his actions. But, rather, his obsession. It's a nice bank holiday weekend. Weather's decent. Maybe have a nice relaxing and a chilled pint in the sunshine.

How did his day and choice of attire pan out? "It's nice today. Should I put on the shorts and maybe a nice, loose cotton or linen shirt? Oh, hang on? What about that t-shirt I paid to get made with my hard earned money, the one that references and makes light of the deaths of men, women and children? Ha, the lads down the Brewers will love that! We'll have a scream. Proper laddy banter!"

But, this bloke can't even go for a pint without Liverpool being on his mind. How do you even try an get inside the head and thought processes of somebody like that? Somebody whose every waking minute, even when the season is over, seems to be consumed by Liverpool Football Club?

He's definitely got some sociopathic tendencies going on. Just a really strange thing to do.

Very odd behaviour in public or anywhere for that matter. Wouldn't surprise me if there were some skeletons in his closet. Literally the weirdo.

Read someone saying his Twitter and FaceBook were full of stuff. Disturbed individual.

Very odd behaviour in public or anywhere for that matter. Wouldn't surprise me if there were some skeletons in his closet. Literally the weirdo.

Read someone saying his Twitter and FaceBook were full of stuff. Disturbed individual.

Haven't seen his Twitter. His Facebook was full of vile stuff about Hillsborough. And "muzzies" and foreigners.

Haven't seen his Twitter. His Facebook was full of vile stuff about Hillsborough. And "muzzies" and foreigners.

Typical Little Englander bigoted stereotyper. The sweatshirt about scousers and their kids and a response from one of his mates " oh you can't take him anywhere " what the absolute fuck. You wouldn't be seen anywhere near him unless you were a like minded imbecilic knuckle dragger.

You just know he will be the loud mouth leader of the pack bully, seen loads abroad over the years. Fucking tattoos, earrings, mullets and pot bellies. England's finest. Had to put a few people straight abroad over the years about the city. The ignorance is simply staggering.

• Upvote 2

He should be invited up to the Arkles for the next game at Anfield. Bring the t-shirt and wear it as well kiddo. See how clever you are then.

Pond life like this shithouse deserve every last bit of agony coming his way. 

• Upvote 3

I'm usually against people getting other people sacked, but on this occasion the cunt deserves everything he gets. And if he does have a wife and kids who will suffer if he does lose his job(looking very likely), he should've thought about that before he got that T-Shirt made and worn it in public. He's only got himself to blame imo. 

Let's be honest, there's not a fat lot that'll happen to him as a result of a charge for a public order offence. It's the loss of his job that'll sting.

Looking at the sentencing guidelines, given that it was pre-planned and not just spontaneous, when adding aggravated factors like planning, a targeted victim, that it was likely to cause violence (he says he was spat at and got into a scuffle) and that it was in the vicinity of a fairly full pub, plus no mitigation such as provocation etc, I reckon he could be looking at a community order or possible custodial sentence. Especially if his other Facebook posts are taken into account.

How can you tell when Paul Grange has been in your garden ?

Your bin is empty and your dog is pregnant.

I'm not usually in favour of cunts losing their job for social media comments, but as I won't advocate violence against this prick, it would be the next best thing.

And if that cost him his house & relationship along the way, so much the better.

Edit

Fuck the non violence thing, if he gets a proper belting out of it he's fucking earned it.

• Upvote 1

What an odious character. That's quite shocking to me. If he ends up losing his job then I've no problem with that. It's only a job. Get another one. Or if you have to endure an enforced stint out of work use the time to rethink your life. I've no problem whatsoever with people reaping the natural consequences of their actions, within the confines of the law, of course.

• Upvote 1