You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

V West Ham

Gym Beglin

Too comfortable for West Ham this. 

We need some players who can fight. We get beat by far too many half decent outfits who have some muscle and pace. With all the money in the Premier League almost every team can offer that now. So we have to match it, and hopefully with better spending power and a bit more quality, we can then kick on. 

On today's evidence we are quite some way from top four quality, and at present I have no confidence before a match that we are going to win. There is a certain inevitability about it all. 

Klopp has a big job on his hands. Hopefully we'll see one or two come in this month to improve it right away. 

If we don't we are giving up on this season, and that is unacceptable.

Klopp has to shoulder some of the blame today. Setting up to play Benteke as a lone striker was mental. He's fucking rubbish and affects the whole team with his zero mobility

He'd no choice. Lallana probably needed the rest and we've nobody else in the position.

Guest Pistonbroke

Mig

Clyne Skrtel Sakho Smith

Can

Henderson Milner

Firmino    Coutinho

Sturridge 

keep

Gomez

Ibe 

Teixera 

Rossiter 

Flanno

Ings 

Origi 

Thats it, the rest of the squad should be bin bagged at the first chance. Sell Benteke, Lallana, Moreno, Lucas, Allen and Lovren for what we can get for them. Release Bogdan and Enrique.

Agree with that but tbf we need an upgrade on Mingolet and Lovren has been our best defender under Klopp, I'd keep him. I'd also be tempted to sell Coutinho while his stock is still high. If we could get 35-40 million off a Spanish club we'd be fucking them over for a change. 

That Allen miss sums us up really. Huff and puff, when we finally do get a chance we fuck it up 9 times out of 10. While the opposition cut through us at will and score with most of their chances.

Dunno what the answer is. Rely on Klopp I suppose to turn it around slowly. The worry is he may think sod this I made a mistake taking this on and buggers off.

What is puzzling me is how we look so unlike a Klopp team.

I realise our side is full of shithouses and poor players but surely they can be drilled into playing a certain way - there looks to be no evidence of a style of play being in place, it is just aimless and with all the usual failings still as evident as ever.

I would have expected us to at least have adopted a style of play that looks like a Klopp team by now.