You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Klopp interview / press conference thread

Arl arse

Can we not stop analysing everything our manager says Ferguson is of his time he's just come over here and has seen whisky nose has won over 10 league titles so in premiership times he is the best ever.

For Jurgen it's just another game at the moment, he will grown into what a massive game this actually is

He's......Getting better all the time.

Don't forget in his 21 games up to now Klopp has had a pretty easy going upbringing, Sunday will be an eye opener when he has to listen to some of the vile shite coming from their lot.

I'm pretty sure he won't hear the chants and even if he does hear it he won't understand them.

Who gives a shit if Klopp likes/reveres Ferguson? From a manager's perspective he is basically the gold standard and wet dream of what you would aspire to be. Build a club up for 30 years, have continued excellence, have complete authority over everything, have the complete respect of the players you manage.

Its completely understandable why other managers whould wax lyrical about him. It's also small time to hate your rivals IMO. You should aspire to beat them at all costs but have a healthy respect of the competition you have with them, especially if they are very successful. Or else you become like Everton 

Cunt comment from Klopp. You never, ever, show respect to Ferguson. He ruled the media and referees with an iron fist. Man Utd were the Juventus of English football under him -stopping just short of bribery.

That's the problem, nobody at the club to tell him not to say these things. FSG are such cunts.

Cunt comment from Klopp. You never, ever, show respect to Ferguson. He ruled the media and referees with an iron fist. Man Utd were the Juventus of English football under him -stopping just short of bribery.

That's the problem, nobody at the club to tell him not to say these things. FSG are such cunts.

I wouldn't be comfortable with FSG trying to censor what Klopp says, nor with Klopp censoring himself out of fear of offending the sensibilities of over-sensitive Liverpool fans.

Both would be small time, and we're not fucking Everton.

• Upvote 2

Manc pre-match presser.

Finally got round to watching that... Fuck me, those journo's ask some basic stupid questions every week... Loved how he showed them up in the first minute when the question was asked about his first 100 days and Jurgen threw the question back... "How have we done...." When nobody could answer his question.... " Good to see you have come well prepared...."

That's just fucking basic shit. You want to ask a question about the 100 days, you'd think that someone in the room would know how many games we have won/draw/lost in those 21 games but there was complete silence in the room. Not a single person could answer Jurgen's question... Spastics.

Of course you can respect a man who has such a long history of success at both Aberdeen and the Mancs. Neg away. I don't give a fuck.

You may not approve of everything he has done. I don't. 

Rivalry shouldn't be vile.

I can't stand to see the hatred seen between human beings over something like footy.

I am not having a go at you as a poster mate...more the broader narrative of hatred at footy games. I like to go and enjoy my footy...not see hatred etched into contorted faces as they pour vile abuse on each other. People who otherwise have so much in common.

I hope we fucking smash 'em 5-0.

• Upvote 2

Ancelotti loves ferguson, doesnt he? If he was our manager, Id suspect some would be offended if he utter such words.

People need to get a sense of perspective. I dont care if a Liverpool manager loves or hates ferguson. I just want a manager that'll be a winner and win games for Liverpool.

Some people are in danger of being like the mancs when we were in our pomp and all they wanted to do all season was just beat us while they won fuck all.