You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Adam Johnson

Bjornebye

Johnson is a bacon, end of story!

A bacon?????

What is a Premier League footballer doing on Tinder, anyway.  I always thought that, if these people ever wanted to get their dicks wet, they'd just have to set foot outside the front door and the fanny starts flying at them.

• 8 months later...

Well.

Sunderland star Adam Johnson pleads guilty to child sex charge
image.jpg
Adam Johnson arriving at court this morning.
  •  
  •  
  •  
  •  
12:06Wednesday 10 February 2016

Footballer Adam Johnson has pleaded guilty to one count of sexual activity with a child and one count of grooming.

The 28-year-old Sunderland winger continues to deny two charges of sexual activity with a girl aged under 16.

The footballer, who has earned 12 caps for England, appeared in the dock at Bradford Crown Court on Wednesday wearing a black suit and white shirt and was flanked by a female prison officer.

The defendant, from Castle Eden, County Durham, had his case moved from Durham.

Born in Sunderland, he began his career at Middlesbrough before moving to Manchester City and then to Sunderland for £10 million in 2012.

Read more: http://www.shieldsgazette.com/news/local-news/sunderland-star-adam-johnson-pleads-guilty-to-child-sex-charge-1-7725470#ixzz3zljRO0CQ

I haven't paid much attention to this story as I'm not interested but from my understanding he had sex with a girl who was underage and he didn't know.Now he does he has admitted to having sex with a minor, if that is the story then imo he is not a nonce but he has made a stupid mistake.

Yeah, but try fitting that into a song.
  • Upvote 6

I haven't paid much attention to this story as I'm not interested but from my understanding he had sex with a girl who was underage and he didn't know.Now he does he has admitted to having sex with a minor, if that is the story then imo he is not a nonce but he has made a stupid mistake.

That's noncesense. He's pleaded guilty to grooming as well.

My view of a nonce or peado is someone who wants to have sex with people underage not someone who has sex with a girl who lies about her age and then reports him after the event.

• Upvote 1

He's a fucking nonce just be glad we didn't sign him

My view of a nonce or peado is someone who wants to have sex with people underage not someone who has sex with a girl who lies about her age and then reports him after the event.

The old JP defense ,

" Your Lordship I am not guilty because my view of the law is different from what is on the statute book"

"Sorry about that Mr Pennant you're free to go"

• Upvote 2

I'm not trying to defend him, but I find it mad that his life might now be ruined, but if he'd been in Albania, Austria, Bulgaria, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Estonia, Germany, Hungary, Italy, Liechtenstein, Macedonia, Montenegro, Portugal, San Marino, Serbia, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, France, Greece, Iceland, Monaco, Poland, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, or Sweden, he'd have been ok? They have mixtures of 14 and 15 as the age of consent.

And : "As of 2014 15 is the most common age of consent in the European Union." (from ages of consent in europe.)

So he's a paedo here, but most of europe wouldn't agree? It's just hard to get my head around the idea that if he'd been so many miles in various other directions and done the same thing, his life could have been completely different.

Or to put it another way : "Our government chose this number, which is different to most of Europe, so you've had it."

• Downvote 1