You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Nivana Vs Foo Fighters

Remmie

83 members have voted

1. 1. Foovarna

• Foo Fighters
    • Nirvana

Only thing they have in common is Grohl, totally different music. Foos are far more melodic, upbeat and energetic than Nirvana or indeed Grunge full stop. A more apt comparison would be FF and Green Day / Wildhearts etc. Nirvana were full on grunge, especially Bleach and Incesticide, and frickin awesome as long as you could tune your ear into it. Some couldn't / can't.

• Upvote 2

Blue vs Dane Thingymebob

I agree with them all barre this, Dane Bowers had an extraordinary ability to plough through females like a pneumatic drill through a concrete block. The amount of Z list fanny that man went through is comparable to Ghenghis Khan's reign over central Asia, the middle East and most of Eastern Europe during the 13th century.

Hundreds of years from now there will be "How do you think you are" episodes where every single celebrity traces their family tree directly back to Dane Bowers.

• Upvote 2

I agree with them all barre this, Dane Bowers had an extraordinary ability to plough through females like a pneumatic drill through a concrete block. The amount of Z list fanny that man went through is comparable to Ghenghis Khan's reign over central Asia, the middle East and most of Eastern Europe during the 13th century.

Hundreds of years from now there will be "How do you think you are" episodes where every single celebrity traces their family tree directly back to Dane Bowers.

Tis true, he shines as a beacon of hope for fat, ugly blokes everywhere

I've just looked this up and Dane Bowers was not in Blue.

I always thought he was.

Really? So difficult to keep track of the magnificent genre that was 1990's boy bands, only Motown can compare for musical significance. At first I put Westlife vs Ronan before vaguely remembering that that was not right

At Milton keynes bowl a few years ago. Funny this bit. Me and my mate had gold passes with vip bar etc and like dickheads ended up drunk, in-front of the stage without realising we could have gone backstage and watched the gig from the side of the stage.