You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Players who think they're Ace but actually, they're shit

markcd

John Terry and Phil Jones. Not footballers, just two people who are fairly good at getting in the way.

I don't like having to say it, but Terry is one of the best centre backs the PL has seen. Fantastic player.

Jones on the other hand may develop into a decent footballer, but only if his club or him work out what he is. But he's no centre back.

I'm surprised that cleverly isn't mentioned, vastly overrated pile of crap that he is. read something a while back about him complaining that if he played in Spain that people would be reaching about his talent.

diouf was another. I remember a couple of years back when we played Bolton he said something along the lines of us being afraid of his magic. we thumped them and the shit stain was subbed early.

No, a few games at the World Cup aren't going to change anything.

Still reckon you're doing this on purpose.

Yes a few games at the wc will change things if he wants to be considered as the best in his position, Ronaldo and messi have not reached pele or maradonas level yet as both have flopped in international tournaments.

Chieillini plays in a shit league for a team that walks it, against big teams in Europe they are shite.

The only thing Im doing on purpose is giving my truthful feelings on football matters.

Also note how I am posting this right before the Italy game, Im not scared of him having a stormer and proving me wrong but even if he does its only England.

• Downvote 1

Yes a few games at the wc will change things if he wants to be considered as the best in his position, Ronaldo and messi have not reached pele or maradonas level yet as both have flopped in international tournaments.

Chieillini plays in a shit league for a team that walks it, against big teams in Europe they are shite.

The only thing Im doing on purpose is giving my truthful feelings on football matters.

Also note how I am posting this right before the Italy game, Im not scared of him having a stormer and proving me wrong but even if he does its only England.

Serie A is a shit league?

Not as good as it was but it produces a national team with 3 world cups and in AC Milan the second most successful club in European Cup behind Real Madrid.

Dead shit,obviously.

• Upvote 1

Valon Behrami. Shit hair and tattoos, very punchable face, loads of energy but absolutely zero game intelligence.

Cracking tackle at the end of the game and set off the counter to win it in dying seconds