You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

little things that annoy the shit out of you

boots123

Cunts that dont pay quickly on ebay.

Some cunt bought shot on monday and im still waiting for payment. After telling him midweek i needed it for stuff this weekend. Im now fucking stuck unable to bid for the stuff i want in case he doesn't pay and i have to relist. The fucking Aussie cunt

Don't you wait for money first before releasing the goods? Seems silly otherwise. Paypal takes seconds doesn't it?

Yeah

I still have the stuff but cannot sell it till ebay close the case next week. Its not paid because he either is waiting for money from somewhere or getting paid etc and has not paid yet.

Its a pain in the fucking arse for me as i cant bid without that money and will likely miss the stuff i wanted now. Whenever i want to bid and dont habe the money that day ill always ask are the willing to hold on a few days. Just seems the right thing to do not keep someone hanging 6 fucking days

People who do their weekly shop at the petrol station.

Even worse than that, my local station sells coffee that you order at the till and they go and make it.

I nipped in for some petrol this morning and one women in front of me is buying the ingredients for some sort of medieval banquet and the women in front of her orders two coffees that the guy at the till has to then go and make.

While all this is happening the forecourt is grid locked and cars are queuing out onto the road to get in.

Even worse than that, my local station sells coffee that you order at the till and they go and make it.

I nipped in for some petrol this morning and one women in front of me is buying the ingredients for some sort of medieval banquet and the women in front of her orders two coffees that the guy at the till has to then go and make.

While all this is happening the forecourt is grid locked and cars are queuing out onto the road to get in.

Do you live in the middle of nowhere?

Zd6MOXi.gif

Filthy cunts in tracksuit shit taking their spice whatever it is, homeless bollocks , one of them some bird begs outside this shop and some kindly soul went in and bought her two apples, the face on the skank. Now because we are out the way they converge on our flats to score etc, and like i said break in communal entrances to doss and leave shit, the older residents are getting scared, so not really funny. Lets hope for a bad winter to kill them off, its their lifestyle choice.

Filthy cunts in tracksuit shit taking their spice whatever it is, homeless bollocks , one of them some bird begs outside this shop and some kindly soul went in and bought her two apples, the face on the skank. Now because we are out the way they converge on our flats to score etc, and like i said break in communal entrances to doss and leave shit, the older residents are getting scared, so not really funny. Lets hope for a bad winter to kill them off, its their lifestyle choice.

Same gif applies.

• Upvote 1

If you can't beat 'em, join 'em. Spice up your life.

• Upvote 1

maxresdefault.jpg

• Upvote 4

Dawdlers.

Bloody hell, what is wrong with some people? I just nipped out then to get a couple of things for my dinner and it's like people are dosing on Valium before they go out in public these days. I look at the state of people shuffling and genuinely wonder how they get stuff done during the day.

FUCKING MOVE!

I seem to go through life banging my head.

Not in frustration just banging my head. I open the blind in the morning for which i have to lean over the kitchen sink and i bang my head. I open the boot of my car and bang my head. I go out the front door , which is slightly lower than my height, i bang my head. If theres a chance of banging my head , ill bang my fucking  head.

Im 6ft 1 and  dont live in a dolls house and I'm fuckin sick of banging my head

• Upvote 1