You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

little things that annoy the shit out of you

boots123

I seem to go through life banging my head.

Not in frustration just banging my head. I open the blind in the morning for which i have to lean over the kitchen sink and i bang my head. I open the boot of my car and bang my head. I go out the front door , which is slightly lower than my height, i bang my head. If theres a chance of banging my head , ill bang my fucking head.

Im 6ft 1 and dont live in a dolls house and I'm fuckin sick of banging my head

Have you started to go bald or cut your hair very short?

One of the advantages of hair is that it gives you an extra inch of warning before you bang your head.

• Upvote 1

When you need to pop out and grab something at the shop.  you chuck on anything, maybe you havent shaved for about a week, your knackered from work, your wearing a big coat with shorts and flip flops  ....who cares, your only going to be 5mins?

You step into the shop and walk straight into your ex. Who happens to look as though she's just stepped out of a salon having just been on holiday.

You stand there with your tin of beans trying to play it cool.....

Not so much...

f4e67c360749ff6506f2fe86215339de.jpg

More..........

78651dc2f2674e4729ec844caea85b90_400x400

• Upvote 1

I have no core hours in work so can come and go as I please as long as I do 38 hours a week. I take the kids to school of a morning so get in about 9.15am and stick it out until about 6pm to finish early later in the week, yet there's still a prick in work who looks at his watch as I come in and shouts, "Afternoon!" simply because a lot of the people I work with have grown up kids and have no responsibilities in the morning apart from dressing themselves.

I have no core hours in work so can come and go as I please as long as I do 38 hours a week. I take the kids to school of a morning so get in about 9.15am and stick it out until about 6pm to finish early later in the week, yet there's still a prick in work who looks at his watch as I come in and shouts, "Afternoon!" simply because a lot of the people I work with have grown up kids and have no responsibilities in the morning apart from dressing themselves.

These "office jokes" are the reason people want come in with automatic weapons. Why in the fuck would anyone think that shit would be funny in the first place, never mind repeating it every day for decades now.

When he leaves early he just goes home to his favourite wanking sock.

These "office jokes" are the reason people want come in with automatic weapons. Why in the fuck would anyone think that shit would be funny in the first place, never mind repeating it every day for decades now.

The same type of people you don't want to see when washing your car or mowing the lawn.

The same type of people you don't want to see when washing your car or mowing the lawn.

How are you?   "Ok...for a monday!"

You ok? "           Will be...at 5 o'clock!"

"payday, more like PAYING OUT DAY"

FUUUUCCCCCKKKK OOOOFFFFFFFF

To which your stock reply should be "Fuck off bellend!"

How are you?   "Ok...for a monday!"

You ok? "           Will be...at 5 o'clock!"

"payday, more like PAYING OUT DAY"

FUUUUCCCCCKKKK OOOOFFFFFFFF

I was off sick one day and my boss text me-

"How ill are you?"

How do you answer that, on a scale of 1-10?! Cant remember what I put but its company folklore now amoungst the staff to text the same to whoever is off, taking the piss 

He once asked one of the girls in the office if she could could send in a picture of the "rash" she said she had after calling in sick.

If only he'd ask someone who's off with the shits for a picture...... 

Liquids is the way to go. All the cleaning power of those gel pouches but you can choose the amount you use depending on how much washing you have. Don't use those little plastic dispenser ball things that you put with your clothes, unless you don't mind your washing machine sounding like a tombola.