You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Ladbrokes ‏@Ladbrokes 1h

WILL.I.NOT: News in that Spurs bound Willian is now considering his options as Liverpool have apparently made an improved offer #LFC #THFC

just Ladbrokes trying to get a few last minute bets on us I imagine before Tottenham confirm?

To be honest now I've heard that dodgy cunt Jorabachin or whatever he is called is involved with him I'm not keen at all

This appears to be gathering some serious momentum now.

From the Guardian:

Jodi Mullen @jodimullen

@GreggBakowski what's this talk of Willian supposedly now considering another club, despite passing a medical at Spurs, Gregg?

12.27pm BST

Well, Jodi Mullen. It's one of two things: either there is a real offer, perhaps from a Champions League club (probably not Arsenal), or it's an attempt to lever a few extra pounds out of Spurs with the knowledge that they are imminently about to land the Gareth Bale jackpot. I'm a cynic, so I suspect the latter.

Skys sports running with it too:

Willian considering his options after passing Tottenham medical | Football News | Sky Sports

Brazil international Willian has passed his medical at Tottenham and talks are continuing over a five-year deal, according to Sky sources.

The fee involved for the Anzhi Makachkala midfielder is believed to be a Tottenham club record of £30m, however sources close to the player say he is still considering his options.

Willian, who was also strongly linked with Liverpool, would become Spurs' third record signing this summer after deals of £17m and £26m for Paulinho and Roberto Soldado.

Tottenham could recoup all of their outlay so far if they accepted Real Madrid's world record offer for Wales forward Gareth Bale, though the club refused to comment on reports in the Italian and Spanish media that technical director Franco Baldini was in Madrid for discussions over the transfer on Wednesday night.

Spurs could yet add Roma striker Erik Lamela to their ranks in a transfer that would take their spending during this window to almost £120m.

Guest Numero Veinticinco

I would love it like Keegan if we got him. Not because I want him, but because it'd be fucking hilarious to get one over on Spurs. Obviously, he'll just sign for Spurs.

Oh and Sinclair:

Check out the full story on Scott Sinclair’s future, as the Manchester City winger reportedly closes in on a season-long loan move to West Bromwich Albion with a view to a permanent deal. Baggies defender Liam Ridgewell played alongside Sinclair when they were both at Birmingham and says ‘it would be great to have him down here’.

Guest Numero Veinticinco
Question, has any player in the past consider their options after a passing a medical?

According to Twitter, a shit load. Last week QPR then signed for Norwich the next day. Celtic medical, Rangers the next day. *shrug*

I'm heading south down the M6 and he's coming the other way in a convertible top down, just the most beautiful Afro you've ever seen getting buffeted about by the oncoming breeze. Get the shirts printed.

Keep your eyes on the road, son... and your wind-ups to yourself.