You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

• Replies 523
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just flicked over and watched the last few games. It made me laugh to see Cameron there. Anyone would think there was a vote on Scottish independence coming up...

I'm surprised that Salmond isn't all over it. But then he probably thinks his feet will catch fire if he steps on English soil. I'll be highly amused if Murray comes out and declares for independence.

Djokovic playing some incredible shots to stay in the match here.

Re arrange the words late, too, little, late. Murray was brilliant but Djokovic was truly shocking, mistake after mistake after mistake, and somebody seriously has to have a word with him about those horrendous drop shots. Well don eMurray, you fucking annihilated him.

I'm surprised that Salmond isn't all over it. But then he probably thinks his feet will catch fire if he steps on English soil. I'll be highly amused if Murray comes out and declares for independence.

Sure I saw Salmond there earlier. Yeah, there he was again just behind Cameron.

They should have a 'who is the biggest cunt' competition, Cameron and Salmond. The winner gets tortured to death and the loser gets eaten by squeasants

Just the hard faced nature of both of them and all politicians. They can all go fuck each other sideways. Is there any circumstance or moment where they're not thinking about their fucking careers? Personally being a politician is the gold standard for serious mental health problems.

Anyone else then think there is a bit of a Norman Bates/Norma Bates vibe to the relationship between Murray and his mum?

Think Judy would suit the Norman Bates role....deffo wouldn't want to get on her bad side....the sort of bird if you weren't up to scratch in bed would slag you to bits.

So made up for the lad, great to see a normal British/Scottish fella win the most recognisable title in his sport, great to see him show the plum gobs how it's done as despite what some people think he is not from privilege. In fact many international tennis players make it to the top despite coming from difficult backgrounds, it's only in this shitty country that it's a snobs game.