You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Suarez: Sell or Keep?

WhiskeyJar

Suarez: Keep or Sell?  

308 members have voted

1. 1. Suarez: Keep or Sell?

• Keep him; he is nuts but he is world class and we do not sell world class players.
    • Sell him; he is world class but too much of a nuisance to our club. Time to cash in.
    • Not sure if we should sell him or keep him.

If they are selling our top players like Torres to make money why did they invest all money back in team?

Suarez is forcing a move its nothing to do with owners or manager.

You are right, Suarez is forcing the move, Torres before him etc. But ask yourself as to why we seem to be continually in this position??

FSG have spent little of their OWN money and without this we will not be back amongst the best.

I don't understand it either. Perhaps those people who want him sold are quicker to believe the stuff being printed in England, even when it's coming from Sky and the rag.

But at the same time, I would be a frustrated fan if a talented player wanted to leave the club and said it so publicly.

Fucking news international seen at its best in the way it does things CUNTS.

Football Uruguay ‏@footballuruguay 3h

No idea where these Suarez quotes have come from so I'm remaining very skeptical towards it all. Terrible journalism by Sun/Sky.

Football Uruguay ‏@footballuruguay 2h

@InstigatorDJ @LFCTS If he spoke to the sun then it is common journalism practice to state that in the article. Simple.

Bit weird all this. It's obvious he wants to move, and would quite probably go to another PL club if he doesn't get an offer from a big European club and if he wants it badly enough he'll force it through. Players do it all the time and will continue to do it to us until we stop being shit. Even then some of them still want to fuck off. Look at ladyboy leaving the Mancs when they were winning everything. It happens, deal with it.

Bit weird all this. It's obvious he wants to move, and would quite probably go to another PL club if he doesn't get an offer from a big European club and if he wants it badly enough he'll force it through. Players do it all the time and will continue to do it to us until we stop being shit. Even then some of them still want to fuck off. Look at ladyboy leaving the Mancs when they were winning everything. It happens, deal with it.

i said that to my bird once when we got on drunk and i'd promised her a proper sex session. i shot my load within about 2 minutes then fell asleep.

next morning she reminded me of it, i pulled that line out.

it wasn't my wisest move. going down on a bird when you are hungover isn't fun.

Ronaldo wanted out of United in 2008 and was told no. Rooney wanted out and was told no. There is absolutely no reason for us not to do the same with Suarez and tell him he's staying for the next 12 months.

We talk about being as ruthless as United in their quest to win, yet people are happy to push our best player out the door at the first sign of trouble. We need him next season and we should do what we need to do to keep him here.

IF todays quotes from Suarez are true, then he again talks about the English media not understanding him.

He clearly wants to go to Real Madrid, and they know this.

There have been no quotes from him for about four days. It s sky trying to keep the story in the spotlight and using a imaginary interview from the shitrag to do it. The shitrag will get away with it as its not using quotes and has in theory printed a interpretation of what he has said and spun it to suit them.

IF

He clearly wants to go to Real Madrid, and they know this.

Well he's not going there for 25 million. That's for sure.

I wouldn't be surprised if he went AWOL like Tevez and Mkhitaryan. I just wish the club where in a financial position to let him rot in the reserves for the next 3 years. Proper ruin his career. That would be good.

Well he's not going there for 25 million. That's for sure.

I wouldn't be surprised if he went AWOL like Tevez and Mkhitaryan. I just wish the club where in a financial position to let him rot in the reserves for the next 3 years. Proper ruin his career. That would be good.

No. That would not be good. That would be the opposite of good. And unwise.

Ronaldo wanted out of United in 2008 and was told no. Rooney wanted out and was told no. There is absolutely no reason for us not to do the same with Suarez and tell him he's staying for the next 12 months.

We talk about being as ruthless as United in their quest to win, yet people are happy to push our best player out the door at the first sign of trouble. We need him next season and we should do what we need to do to keep him here.

They kept Rooney happy by paying him 250k a week. United are a side challenging for the PL and CL most seasons so it's inherently easier to keep players quiet.

They effectively delayed Ronaldo's move by getting him to agree to stay for an extra 12 month in return for agreeing a deal with Madrid. This is something I assume we might be considering?

I'd be genuinely surprised if he started playing silly games and went AWOL. Despite his utterances over the last few weeks he doesn't strike me as being another Tevez (who has a long track record).

No. That would not be good. That would be the opposite of good. And unwise.

I'm saying if we could afford to do it. Obviously we can't. But if we could, honestly fuck him. He's fucked us fans and our club around enough. He deserves to suffer. It would be great if we could make a stand and do it, but we wont. We'll just end up taking it up the arse and sell him for pittance.

I'm saying if we could afford to do it. Obviously we can't. But if we could, honestly fuck him. He's fucked us fans and our club around enough. He deserves to suffer. It would be great if we could make a stand and do it, but we wont. We'll just end up taking it up the arse and sell him for pittance.

We don't have to take anything. We do not have to sell for a 'pittance'.

We do not have to accept any offer that doesn't meet our evaluation of him. (See Torres. Again.).

What an abortion of a post.

We don't have to take anything. We do not have to sell for a 'pittance'.

We do not have to accept any offer that doesn't meet our evaluation of him. (See Torres. Again.).

Mate, wake up. The way this is going, the way Suarez is behaving. I can just seeing us accepting far less then what he is worth. It's all about player power mate.

Like I said I'd love us to let him rot in the reserves. But we wont because we can't afford it.

What an abortion of a post.

Care to explain why?

I'd love us to stand firm and make him rot in the reserves until someone met our valuation but, we can't afford to do that. And with the way he is behaving and time ticking his antics are going to drive the price down.

Care to explain why?

I'd love us to stand firm and make him rot in the reserves until someone met our valuation but, we can't afford to do that. And with the way he is behaving and time ticking his antics are going to drive the price down.

So how is he behaving then?

So how is he behaving then?

He's behaving like an absolute twat.

If he wanted to move for CL football. He should've handed in a transfer request at the end of the season, kept his gob shut and let the club deal with it. With every interview he gives, he is making it harder for Liverpool to get the money they value him at should they sell.