You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Call of Duty: Ghosts

Allan

Get it mate. I really rate it. Right up there with MW2 imo.

No chance!

MW2 was a perfectly balanced game.

This isn't.

Finished the campaign. Was just getting properly into it, then it's over. Incredibly short.

Might give that a go.  Did you like it even though it was short?

You about tonight, Al?

Might get on for a while, so long as I can beat my brother to the TV...

The app is absolutely useless. Keeps telling me to log in after my first online game.

Yep, the App is turd. I keep looking for you, but I still cannot find you. It also never remembers my squad member, always says I'm using John Doe.

If you can get on the app, search for the TLW_TNF clan and drop us a join request and I'll see if it comes through.

What exactly is squads and what way does Sat-com work effectively?

Squads is like Combat Training from Black Ops, but you do gain XP when playing Squads. Nice way to get some easy Squad Points.

If you choose Squads -> Wargame (Choose your bots difficulty) -> Play Now, then you'll be able to play with your own squad against a squad of bots. You can only get around 2000XP per game, every little helps, but it's the Squad Points you earn that are handy.

The Sat-Com system is a pain.

1 active Sat-Com only shows enemies that are in the field of view of yourself and your team mates.

2 active Sat-Coms gives you the UAV from previous versions.

3 active Sat-Coms gives you the UAV from previous versions, but with a quicker sweep.

4 active Sat-Coms gives you the Advanced UAV (or Blackbird) from previous versions.

However, if you're playing FFA, then just 1 Sat-Com provides the normal UAV, as per previous versions.

The spawn system in this is by miles worse than any other CoD game. I got killed 4 times in about ten seconds after getting thrown into a tdm mid-game.

It is bad at the moment. Over time it will work in your favour as well. Hopefully....

I am struggling to get into this big time. Maps are gigantic and it feels like everyone already knows them. Some maps are so big that they are far too big for standard team deathmatch.

All the menus and setting up a class etc are too fiddly. So far I'd give it 3/10.

I am struggling to get into this big time. Maps are gigantic and it feels like everyone already knows them. Some maps are so big that they are far too big for standard team deathmatch. All the menus and setting up a class etc are too fiddly. So far I'd give it 3/10.

Agreed about setting up classes, its a pain in the arse. I have always loved the bigger maps though. Stonehaven is awesome.Camping heaven !

Happy days. Text me on viber if you're jumping on.

Will do. The hub has dropped twice on me since I replied above... I'll jump on in about 15 minutes, but I may be on and off a fair bit, if the hub keeps on dropping like it has been so far today.

Decent little session earlier with Byrnie, despite the network trying to stop us partying up. The last couple of games were laggy as hell, though I suspect it was the connection at my end causing the issue, as when I went to play Battlefield afterward, I could barely take 2 steps without rubber banding.

Should get on again over the weekend, on both PS3 & PS4.