You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Mick Jagger Is A Massive Dickhead

brucespanner

I like Mick Jagger, he's been a comedy act since the mid/late 70s but as a lyricist when the Stones were in their pomp, he was up there with the best & his singing wasn't too shabby then either.

Let's face it, he makes a pretty fucking good comedy act too & has had more birds than most of us have had hot dinners, fair play to the cunt.

• Upvote 3

I like Mick Jagger, he's been a comedy act since the mid/late 70s but as a lyricist when the Stones were in their pomp, he was up there with the best & his singing wasn't too shabby then either.

Let's face it, he makes a pretty fucking good comedy act too & has had more birds than most of us have had hot dinners, fair play to the cunt.

We’re going to see them in July. Can’t wait.

We saw them about 15 years ago thinking it might be the last chance and they’re still at it...in every respect.

• Upvote 1

We’re going to see them in July. Can’t wait.

We saw them about 15 years ago thinking it might be the last chance and they’re still at it...in every respect.

Keith Richards can't play the parts anymore & will probably have his guitar turned right down while some session bloke covers for him.

Other than that, it'll be the same thing they've been doing since Bill Wyman left.

Keith Richards can't play the parts anymore & will probably have his guitar turned right down while some session bloke covers for him.

Other than that, it'll be the same thing they've been doing since Bill Wyman left.

Who cares. It’ll be hilarious

• Upvote 1

A proper freak show.

My brother asked if I wanted to see them in Dublin. My response: Yes, 40 or 50 years ago. I genuinely don't see the point now.

Exactly. We couldn’t believe they were still alive the last time

I was working in a sports shop in Edinburgh in the late 90s when The Stones last played in Edinburgh, this boy was going on & on about how he was going to see them, over the moon he was. Anyway, one day after work I managed to get Sticky Fingers on & he wandered into the staff room when the Santana-esque guitar solo in Can't You Hear Me Knocking was on & (deadly serious) he goes, "Get that shite off.".

He was a big hard cunt so I just scoffed quietly to myself & went about my business.

I was working in a sports shop in Edinburgh in the late 90s when The Stones last played in Edinburgh, this boy was going on & on about how he was going to see them, over the moon he was. Anyway, one day after work I managed to get Sticky Fingers on & he wandered into the staff room when the Santana-esque guitar solo in Can't You Hear Me Knocking was on & (deadly serious) he goes, "Get that shite off.".

He was a big hard cunt so I just scoffed quietly to myself & went about my business.

..that much is true...

• Upvote 1

I think he’s referring to the Human league song “Don’t you want me “

Cheers, I did not pick up on that at all.

It's been a long day & 80s synth pop lyrics are not my strong point.

Apologies, SasaS.

Apologies, when I started reading your story it began immediately playing in my head, it's rhythmically accurate and even if it's not your music, I thought you'd recognize it at once.

I got it straight away.

What this whole episode has thought me is that Mook has currently got too many things shoved up his arse.

• Upvote 1