You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

• Replies 325
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Listening to Trump speak and I want to put my fist through the screen. What an arrogant, conceited twat.

"From what I've seen (of O'Sullivan) he's been getting hyped up...".

Breathtaking arrogance from a fucking no-mark. Great player, yes, but he's done fuck all in the game.

Ronnie will absolutely smash him and I can't wait. Trump = cunt.

Trump really is irritating me, the smug little shit.

"I've got a good record against Ronnie," said Trump. "I've beaten him more times than he's beaten me (6-5), hopefully I can go out and scare him.

"He's been in charge in all of his games so he's got an air of invincibility that I probably had a couple of years ago. The way my game's matured I think I can crack him.

"There's only a certain amount of players who have got the self-belief and confidence to beat Ronnie, and I'm one of them.

"He's had an easy route through and he's a massive favourite, I'm just going to go out and enjoy it. "

Nice way to speak of fellow professionals, fucking pillock. Hope Ronnie hammers him.

Ronnie's done.

BBC Sport - Ronnie O'Sullivan says he is ready to retire from snooker

Ronnie O'Sullivan says this year's World Championship could be his last major event, stating he only returned to the sport for "a bit of money".

The defending champion, 37, beat Stuart Bingham 13-4 on Wednesday to move into the semi-finals of the tournament.

O'Sullivan pulled out of the 2012-13 season last November because of "personal issues" before ending his snooker sabbatical in February.

"I've realised I don't miss snooker but I needed a bit of money," he said.

"I'll be honest, I still owe the school money for my children's school fees, I haven't paid the last two or three terms.

"I didn't know what was going to happen here but I've made a little bit of money now so I can go and pay the school fees now for the next two years.

"But really I don't think snooker is for me. This could be my last proper major event."

O'Sullivan's reward for defeating Bingham is an enticing last four encounter with Judd Trump, who overcame Shaun Murphy 13-12 in a thrilling quarter-final.

Despite confirming he has fallen out of love with the game, O'Sullivan promised he will give his all against Trump.

He added: "I'm a competitor and I hate losing. I will fight to the death. They'll have to scrape me off the table.

"I've got five days left potentially, it could possibly be three, and if I can't get through that then something's seriously wrong.

"The light at the end of the tunnel is it doesn't have to go on any longer."

Even if he successfully defends his World Championship title, O'Sullivan said he will not be returning to the Crucible next year.

"I've no intention to come back," said O'Sullivan, who is contracted to play in 10 more events, although those could include Legends tour events, and low-profile tournaments.

"If I find something else to do you definitely won't see me.

"I've kept my cards close to my chest but there's no reason to keep them close now.

"This is my last farewell, it's my swansong. I'm happy; I'm done.

"I'll fulfil my contract and keep my sponsor happy. It's just 10 events and I'll see them out."

Trump really is irritating me' date=' the smug little shit.

Nice way to speak of fellow professionals, fucking pillock. Hope Ronnie hammers him.[/quote']

He really is an absolute cunt. Smug, conceited, self-important, little prick.

He's the kind of lad who would just get sparked out in a boozer because of one stray arrogant sentence out if his gob.

Got everything crossed that Ronnie brings his A game. Because if he does, no matter what Trump says about being able to handle him, O'Sullivan will destroy him.

Guest LFD
Ronnie's done.

Surprise surprise, he is going to leave again.

What a prick he is!

Really hope he doesn't win this, he shows no respect to the game and he'll come back again when he needs snooker or more money.

Ha, Ronnie says he's retiring every year. I wouldn't pay much notice to his whinging or claims of impending retirement. As long as he's producing the goods on the snooker table I can put up with him. But the cocky little upstart Trumo can fuck off. O'Sullivan will have to be at his best to beat him though.

I can't be the only one who thinks this thread is now a mere typo away from me getting ripped to bits for no reason!

Ha, Ronnie says he's retiring every year. I wouldn't pay much notice to his whinging or claims of impending retirement. As long as he's producing the goods on the snooker table I can put up with him. But the cocky little upstart Trumo can fuck off. O'Sullivan will have to be at his best to beat him though.

Only took 4 and a half hours!

3-1. Trump trying too many Hollywood shots to try and show off in front of O'Sullivan.

In a warped way it's like a sort of hero-worship on Trump's part. Even though the arrogant little shit wouldn't publically admit it.

Lot of love for Ronnie in that crowd too. For an egomaniac like Trump that'll hurt.