You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

• Replies 962
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Rodgers :wallbutt: How tactically inept can someone be really? I would genuinely fancy my chances at tactically outwitting the guy and I don't even have any professional football management qualifications. It is really getting beyond a joke now. I'm okay with someone having a philosophy but for fucks sake it doesn't mean you have to be totally blind to the multitude of flaws within that set-up even when they are fucking obvious to everybody else.

Good on ya Oldham.

But MAN what a shitty performance by our men. At the back Coates and Robinson were shit, and in front Borini didn't do anything.

Woah, that was the FA cup. Gotta have passion & composure to go on vs shit teams; we didn't today.

I think Coates showed why we don't want him today. He was slow, didn't fight, and did a lot of mistakes today. He was shit.

Yeah, Sturridge is shit. We need to bin him. He has been very poor, but most of the team has. To single one person out, let alone call them imbeciles, is daft.

No one thinks Sturridge is shit. I called our players imbeciles with their decision making and its something I've said on here for a long time. When we finally get the ball playing about our players do mad things, shooting form 25 yards when we have 5 minutes left and need to keep and play about with the ball. I think Sturridge is good I think most our players are but their game intelligence sometimes is just bizarre.

We need to add a midfield player and a goalkeeper to this team.

We're not going to get another midfielder. The manager is happy with the Welsh (Billy Elliot) Xavi. We could have had Sissoko for £2mill in the week he'd have solved our problems.

Dismal performance. Horrible. A round up of the match would be like.

Conceded in the second minute.

Suarez scores.

Conceded via flappy hands.

Conceded again 3 minutes after restart.

Attacked. Attacked. Attacked. Attacked.

Almost let in a goal twice.

Scored via deflection.

I mean. Something is really wrong here, how are we losing the form we have when we played against Norwich? The attacking options aren't that different and we are playing against a weaker team. Just shows how much determination players from each team have to win the game, what we did today was really really poor.

Guest San Don

Well, just fuck off. Is that progress henry, werner and rodgers?

One has to ask, do they ever play the defence in training to see how they perform? If so, I fail to see how coates got in that side. He was that woeful all game (although that smith should have been carded a lot earlier in the game than he was).

The ref let them get away with some strong arm tactics today and how that wasnt a foul on sturridge before their second I dont know. Shocking mistake by jones for that goal too.

Midfield produced nothing. Borini's miss at the start of the 2nd half proved very expensive and shows his level imo. Sturridge seemed to get more and more frustrated as the game wore on and just started lashing at the ball everytime it came to him.

Got what we deserved today which was fuck all. When will managers learn to play your strongest team from the start then make the changes after the hour? Fucking clueless.

To be fair Oldham deserved it. We were gutless after we scored our first goal and before they scored their second. We were bullied all over the place. Dowining and Gerrard were decent when they came on.

That about sums it up. Some really bad performances by our players. We don't really good enough or experienced enough squad players to go on and do a job even against smaller teams at the moment. Our defence was diabolical and they just walked threw our midfield in the first half.