You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Press coverage and how the mancs are twats

RedinSweden

I'm wondering if he may have a point, the auld cunt is quite good at spotting things like that, although its probably more bollocks.

It's an odd thing to say and very specific so maybe he is right.  He does have an unusual running style.  Personally I can't see that being an issue to such an extent so as to hold back his career, but who knows?

Michael Johnson seemed to do ok.

Yep. Although i remember the same was said years ago about england and man city winger Peter Barnes, i think his manager Malcolm Allison tied weights to his neck in training to arch his back forward when he run. I don't think it did him much good though

2. "If you saw rafa benitez and jose mourinio on the touch line, you know who'd come out on top". What a strange comment when you consider the success benitez has had against Mourinho.

Strange of mr. Ferguson to take the piss out of Mourinho. José didn't to that badly against us if you look outside the CL.

3. " Jordan Henderson has a bad gait which will hold him back as he runs with his knees and a straight back" I wonder if this might be true.

On the flip side Taggart, there's never been a merderrrr in his pants on the hard shoulder, so life's all about pros and cons, isn't it.

• Upvote 1

Why's he talking about Henderson?

You can't really get worked up about Ferguson when it comes to shit like this, he's got genuine personality disorder issues, I'm serious, it's what made him good at what he did but it also makes him, shall we say, something of a fucked up human being.

Has he put in about how his racehorse dispute led to the club falling into the hands of the Glazers?

That little alliance with Allardyce was childish bullying at it's best no thought about the timing and hypocrisy let's just dig in.

My memory may be bad but I'm sure I remember a bit in the Liverpool Echo at one point when Joe Fagan spewed it and before Kenny took charge some were linking him with us.

Maybe that fuelled his hatred being over looked or it may have been bullshit, either way George Graham knocked us of the perch, it took Ferguson a quarter of a century to knock us off the pedestal.

Cannot wait for the fall-out from this Book of Lies so to speak.

Theres loads about us in the first book. he made a big deal about one of his scottish sides playing us in a friendly and how our players were all drinking after the game and he told hid players they werent allowed to drink. Fuck knows what that was about.

The big one was when he managed scotland v wales and kenny, hansen etc wouldnt tell him what rushies weaknesses were or something that he could use to nullify the Wales striker. He could not believe the liverpool players wouldnt dish the dirt for the good of their country.

His United players acted exactly the same way when they went away with England.

Basically he wanted to be us.

• Upvote 1