You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Patrice Evra has moved quickly to deny he was sexist towards fellow pundit Eniola Aluko, apparently the two clashed before going on air, he accused Aluko of racially abusing him and his on air comments and actions were in no way sexist.

As a result Uruguay's Luis Suarez will receive a ten match international ban.

• Upvote 2

I have been very impressed with some articles in the Guardian by Liam Rosenior who has just been released by Brighton. The BBC should be looking at more interesting guys like him rather than the Mogadon men ' Murphy, Neville P, Shearer and Lawrenson.

I have never heard him speak , so if he speaks like Joe Pasquale I take it all back.

Nah mate he’s very good at talking, he’s on Sky’s Debate program and him and Bellamy are the best guests they have on there by a distance. Him and Lampard prove that footballers who have a decent education from their fathers being professional footballers can actually speak a coherent sentence.

He was basically looking away when she was speaking then he clapped her and said he was impressed. Better watch his back she's not fucking stupid. Cunt.

Isn’t she a qualified lawyer or something, if she feels aggrieved by his patronising clap she’ll go for him and cleverly use the media against him. I hope to god she does aswell so the rest of the public realise what a lying little shitbag he really is. She’ll wipe the floor with him.

• Upvote 2

Phil Neville might be a complete idiot but he's a very enthusiastic complete idiot.

You’ve got the likes of Jamie Redknapp and Glenn Hoddle who just state the complete obvious, then you’ve got Phil Neville who states the complete opposite of what’s just happened, at the start of this game someone was offside but the linesman didn’t give it and even on the replay you could see he was offside and Neville says “onside there Boatang keeps him onside” he literally decides somethings happened then no matter how many people prove to him through 50 replays that he’s wrong he’ll just argue his point showing he’s right. What a moron.

I’ve just posted in the little things that annoy the shit out of you thread about Neville.

Obviously he talks quite a bit of shit but they all do,”. What annoys me is the inflection he puts into his voice that just sounds so obviously put on whenever something exciting happens.

He’s bloody awful.

It’s like some sort of running competition between tv companies to see who can get the most unlikely player to be a pundit. Like the trading places movie.

Its like they look for the most ugly, retarded gimp with the least character and place bets.

Has Frank Ribery retired yet? Bet he turns up soon.

I would suggest Lescott and Keown but they are already taken.

I quite like how ITV have decided to promote womens football, by putting women in the studio who have vastly more insight and thought into a game, than their male colleagues, which is looking a lot easire than they probably even thought possible. The beeb just need to fuck everyone off and just have Alex Scott doing everything. Naked. 

• Upvote 2

I quite like how ITV have decided to promote womens football, by putting women in the studio who have vastly more insight and thought into a game, than their male colleagues, which is looking a lot easire than they probably even thought possible. The beeb just need to fuck everyone off and just have Alex Scott doing everything. Naked. 

Mate they can't possibly have the same insight into top flight football as men who have played at that level for years, The problem is the people they pick for pundits are either self obsessed or completely incapable of articulating their thoughts in a way that enhances the experience for the punters. Frankly I would rather they just just showed a blank screen during HT as I don't give a fuck for any of them really  

Mate they can't possibly have the same insight into top flight football as men who have played at that level for years, The problem is the people they pick for pundits are either self obsessed or completely incapable of articulating their thoughts in a way that enhances the experience for the punters. Frankly I would rather they just just showed a blank screen during HT as I don't give a fuck for any of them really  

Listening to them today and yesterday you would of thought otherwise. The girl on ITV today was light-years ahead of Evra and Larrson in understanding what was going on and yesterday, Alex Scott made Drogba and Neville look fools, which I know isn't hard, but even so, fair fucks to them for talking sense. maybe It is by design so to let the world know that footballers are indeed thick and we should as you say, just stare at a blank screen!.....Or! naked women presenters, now theres a thought?